Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi guys so recently I have become addicted to Block Wars!!! But I have seen many problems and I'm here to address these!!!

Also so we can get more attention to this awesome game!!!

Just going to tag @Tacosbefriends and @hub3rt to see there opinions...

1- PvP
So one part of BlockWars that is bad is the PvP... Spam hitters do a heart of damage with armor... KB Items are somewhat of a problem (Note that's why we have Forest Fight, Let me get off topic... That map is unike and should not be removed I love it because no fear of falling off... Intresting Gameplay... Cool Strats and also requires Skills :D (Ok moving back) )

Now this one can have either CCG's Way of fixing it... Or making it Mining Fatiuge II (Then uping the picaxes to like Iron or something :/ )

So I belive that Block Wars needs to balance the kits and I'm not sure how they would do that...
Either adding protection armor (Possibly sharpness) efficeny
Adding removing armor
Etc

2- Change Invinsibilty...
Now after you re-spawn you got like 10 free seconds so people that are near you are screwed... I belive this should either be moved to 5 seconds and or just have it where you loose invincibility after you hit someone...

3- Maps
After reading @HuracanFTW 's thread about maps I wanted to address the elephant in the room... Why again are we getting rid of maps... IDK but also why do people not like diversity in maps... IDK its really silly... I'm guessing if we update we might loose more than gain... Plus some of the maps can be revamped not removed... So I want to have everyone keep in mind that some maps they don't like require... Skill

Here are some map changing ideas:

Western: As much as I like the extra space... It should be removed because then block issues as stated in the next one... Also the spawnpoint my want to be moved due to some issues... Remove the extra fireplace part???

Greenzone: We need to fix the core issue... (Not only is it really weirdy placed and insane to get to... Requires lots of blocks... Underneath treck is really pointless... No cover and its very basic...

Cactus: Now I like the idea of it... Its to flat... And Round... The bridge is small and weird... Water?! HELL NO...
Its kind of annoying with the parkour so that might want to be edited... Maybe make it the next forest fight on the inside and make stair ways...

The Bridge: Lots of uneven blocks... Big gaps... Weird PvP... I don't know to many people who like it...

Icepeiks... Carpet... Team Trapping... Really hard to sneak in... Worse than forest fight... Parkour... Weird Worm Hole...

Double Helix... You know its bad when there is only 1 route... So primitive design... Non-KB Kit user beware...

Tree Ally: Who let this cat out of the bag??? Boring... Basic... Speed is the only thing you want to vote for... :/

Aces: It dose not deserve a renovation... It needs to be removed... Extream Parkour... Traps... Flatish...

Castlewars: Core is in a weird location... To big... Only one way to the core...

4- Spawn Timer...
Now here is the problem people don't see... Think about all the times you have used the timer to your advantage and how convenient it is... Now there should maybe be a 5 second timer... But 15 seconds is quick... (Can you fix the glitch where it shows your alive and yet your dead...) (Also the spawn timer dosent show intill your at 5 seconds sometimes)

5-Flags... Now some of you might not like this one... But I think the flag should be a legit flag... And also I think they should add a mode for ranks to have custome flag looks (On there screen...) Like a Creeper or Cross Bones...

6- new bannable offences (Untill its fixed?)
Well I have found a new type of trolling in core... People will stand on the core and break... Problem is... "You cant break blocks underneath your teammate... And this also shoots my idea to get credit for each one you break,,, Displaying it on your stats... And getting more points in the after game...

7-Adding a "Egg Wars" Feature!

One idea I had in mind that's from another thread is...
"Get 2-5 points per time you break a core..."

8-Adding more worth to winning a game...
Right now you only earn a mear 15 points... When in arcade you get more than 15 points probloly for 1 game at average ratio... So I belive it should be changed to at most 50 Points to 100 Points... And possibly 125 XP

9-Add to the statistics...
If were going to display how many captured flags we have... Why not display core breaks... I mean srrs this is hurting my signature...

10-Return of the old maps!
One idea that I got came from @Jeff_Bllkth final note on @HuracanFTW thread... He mentioned bringing maps like mushrooms back... I support more maps and love to see returned maps!!! And since they have been gone for some time I belive we have the ability to re-animate these creations back to life!!!

11- 4 Different ideas to add to Core and CTF
  • Solo Mode: (Core: Lower core health... Less time... Easer to get to islands... Smaller... About 4-8 players...)
  • Mega Mode: Lots of players... 2 Cores? More Power-ups Ability to vote for 2 different modifers... (Half and Jump) (Not Speed and Jump) Proboly only 2 teams...
  • Speed Mode: (Solo and Normal and Mega?) Like Egg Wars... Fast Pace... Smaller... Rush Heavy... Only so much time!!!
  • Duels (For Speed (Depending) And Teams (Normal and Solo) have duels instead... Where players are mached up one buy one... That way more that 5 teams win at the same time in a draw xD

That's all... For now ;)

P.S When your writeing your response quote my post and answer each section with Yes or No and then why?

Last edited:

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
2- Iron Sword Kit
Its that bad that I need to address it...
The kit lets face it... To OP (Spam hit=2 hearts) (Crit=3-4)
The person using it is also screwed because they have no armor...
Also the invisibility is OP AF and is a very bad feature...
I honestly see no problem here. The Ninja Kit is the only kit without any pickaxes. Meaning that they're basically useless when it comes to attacking the core or stealing the flag. They can't break blocks, even stealing/attacking takes time.
But it's good when it comes to combat. That's why I enjoy that kit.
Due to it having no armor it's very easy to kill. The invis is the only way for people using the ninja kit to defend themselves. They become invisible, back off and then hide somewhere to regen.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I honestly see no problem here. The Ninja Kit is the only kit without any pickaxes. Meaning that they're basically useless when it comes to attacking the core or stealing the flag. They can't break blocks, even stealing/attacking takes time.
Due to it having no armor it's very easy to kill. The invis is the only way for people using the ninja kit to defend themselves. They become invisible, back off and then hide somewhere to regen.

Invis is a negative because its really hard to hit them
Iron sword is to OP because of how imbalanced the kits are
I understand the rest of what you said...

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Invis is a negative because its really hard to hit them
Iron sword is to OP because of how imbalanced the kits are
I understand the rest of what you said...
Ninja is balanced.
It recieves extra offensive capabilities (in PVP) and in return they become useless in attacking the core / flag or mining what other kits CAN do.

Also your invisibility becomes useless when an arrow hits you as it will stay on you for a while allowing enemies to see you.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Ninja is balanced.
It recieves extra offensive capabilities (in PVP) and in return they become useless in attacking the core / flag or mining what other kits CAN do.

Also your invisibility becomes useless when an arrow hits you as it will stay on you for a while allowing enemies to see you.

Ok I would like to hear other opinions please...
I changed opinion 2 also so check that out...

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Ninja is balanced.

TBH since spam hitting is the thing its not balanced...
Untill armor is balanced its still not fair...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
Top Bottom