Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The CubeCraft Times

Oct 23, 2020
bit.ly
Edition 63.jpg

šŸ“œ One last manuscript

Hello everyone! We're back to announce that this will be the last edition for TCCT Newspaper. We've come a long way for a year and half, but everything has an end sadly. As for the discord server, it'll be permanently deleted but one thing we're sure of is that we're proud of everyone who's ever helped TCCT in any way. Indeed it's sad news, we're all feeling the same. Unfortunately, we're not able to proceed the editions of this newspaper anymore due to the lack of time principally and some other factors of course. As a small reward, which is the one thing we can do to thank you all for your support, we've made an extra-huge edition that contains all of our last reports. Profit of it & we hope you all enjoy this last edition <3.

šŸ¤” No more translation team?

CubeCraftā€™s Translation team is no more- or in other words, merging with the community. What do I mean by that? Well, the team itself is going to be disbanded, intending to let the community translate and have CubeCraft in more languages. This is done to allow the server to be accessible to everyone.
So what is going to happen from now on? Firstly, all translation projects will be paused and made easy to pick up on. Secondly, if you are willing to translate, you should have a Weblate account to start translating! The recruitment process will be altered to make translating simpler and easier for everyone! But if you donā€™t think youā€™re up for the task, try proofreading, which is just as important.
Thank you to all translators in CubeCraft for making the server more accessible to everyone! What do you think about this? Share your thoughts with us in your replies!

Article by: Sweetgembi1116

šŸ–‹ Java Loot Menu Update

Recently, CubeCraft Java released the Loot Menu update! This update turned out to be small, but I personally really like it! Now, the types of items have descriptions so that new players can understand how to use them. There is also a percentage of how many items from a particular category you have. And now you can learn how to get an item that you don't have yet. For example, ā€œUnlocked by gaining a Voting Streak of 49 days". And the last thing added in this update is a new design. Now there is a padding around the list of a sign.

Article by: FoxFil_

šŸŒŸ Top 3 Threads

šŸ„‡ Zombies | New gamemode [1.12] - by Buckyy

A new game mode? A lot agree, hmmmm you must check that out!

šŸ„ˆ Behind the Cube - Suggestions and Feedback - by 99th_DutchVoid

A suggestion about suggestions? Confusingā€¦

šŸ„‰ Mental Health warning after playing too much Parkour - by NikoshkŠ°

Mental health, do we need that? Maybe not but otherwise real gamers never quitā€¦

Article by: 99th_DutchNubnub

šŸ˜ŖThe end of The CubeCraft Times...

Hello everyone,
I am Arperture, I used to work for The CubeCraft Times until now...
Sadly, the team has decided to quit, so this will be the last edition. I want to personally thank everyone who worked on, and read our articles, it really means the world to us that people enjoy our work :).
I used to be a translator (English -> Dutch), and recently swapped to being a proofreader. Although I only was a part of the team for about 6 months, it still was very enjoyable.

This will be the last of me and hope to see you soon on the CubeCraft network ā¤.
Article by: Arperture

šŸ“– Study Tips for exams

With exams coming up soon for most students, I assume everyone is pretty much getting bombarded with study material and revisions. Well, fear not, for I have some study tips that might help you with studying!
Despite all the rush to cram information in your heads, you need to find some time to relax. Take breaks now and then, go water plants, take walks, draw, read or do whatever you enjoy! However, I do recommend staying away from online games as itā€™s difficult to leave a game when your break is over.
As for study tips, there are many. Studying with friends might sometimes lead to doing random things together, but if your friend group encourages each othe r, studying can prove to be quite enjoyable! Or, you could try and explain the subject to a person who doesnā€™t know anything about it! Tips are endless, and Iā€™d love to list more, but at the end of the day, everything can be achieved if you work hard enough for it. Another big one is getting enough rest before an exam, make sure you get atleast 8 hours of sleep before an exam, this means to study ahead so you don't have to stress about having enough time! So stay positive, work hard and donā€™t forget to take breaks!

To keep it good looking I put all the interviews into a spoiler:

šŸ”Ø Interview with SrMod Spuni!

1. How long have you been a Moderator for?
Iā€™ve been a moderator for over 2 years now! I got helper on January 24th 2020, and I've got promoted to moderator on March 4th that year.

2. When did you become srMod and did you expect to be accepted?
I got offered this position on August 8th 2020 and I obviously got accepted as I was really excited. I didnā€™t expect to get the rank so soon as I had only been a moderator for around 5 months, so it did surprise me a lot when the admin team contacted me about it.

3. Were you exhausted from the amount of work when you became Moderator/SrModerator, and how did it feel?
Getting promoted felt great as I was looking forward to doing new things apart from handling reports and appeals. Getting involved in helper recruitment and training made me learn a lot about how CubeCraft works, which is something I had always wanted to do.
I was also a translator at the time, but I ended up resigning as I had too much work and I also needed to focus on real life stuff.

4. Did you always wanted to be Mod/srMod?
Yes, I applied for the first time in November 2017. After a few tries and a few denied applications, I decided to give up and move on. However I tried again 2 years later (December 2019), and this time, I got accepted after just one try!

5. What would you say to anyone that wants to apply for the staff team?
Two simple but very important things: be yourself no matter what - donā€™t try to be someone else. Also donā€™t be afraid to make mistakes, the recruitment team isnā€™t looking for robots, but humans. Itā€™s okay to make mistakes, as long as you learn from them.

6. Whatā€™s your favorite game?
Among Slimes (pls come back šŸ„ŗ)

7. What's your weakest game?
Any game which is related to PvP in any way, so basically almost all of them - SkyWars, EggWars, etc.

8. Are you in any leaderboard if so, which place?
Iā€™m on 3 leaderboards! Iā€™m 37th on the Solo Parkour leaderboard, 116th on the Competitive Parkour one and 200th on the Colony Control one. Theyā€™re definitely not the most competitive leaderboards out there, the only reason why Iā€™m on them is because I really like these games and I play them a lot.

9. Whatā€™s your favorite event like Easter eggs hunt, Lunar, Christmas & othersā€¦
Definitely Christmas/Winter. Winter is my favorite season and I like the snowy lobby and the seasonal games (Colony Control, Present Rush) a lot.

10. What's your favorite update?
The addition of Among Slimes is definitely one of my favorite updates. I think itā€™s a great game especially when youā€™re playing with friends. The admin team update back in January 2020 was also one of the best CubeCraft updates ever.

Article by: ItsLqstGodPlayer

šŸ”Ø Interview with CubeCraft Moderator Frontlane

- What is your role at CubeCraft Games, what does it entail?
Not so long ago, I've been promoted from Helper to Mod; so as of now, my responsibilities include moderating our networks (handling in-game reports and appeals, as well as actively moderating on Discord and here on the Forums), being a go-to person for any player or Community member that needs help with their issues, and finally, interact and communicate with our playerbase in general on our networks. At least that's how I see it. Moderate - help - interact. Oh and of course, have fun!

- Were you overwhelmed when you became Helper/Moderator, how did it feel?
It's been a very exciting experience. Whenever I would receive a response to my Helper application a while ago, I would be so enthusiastic, that nothing could break my mood :b. But honestly, I also felt relieved along with each promotion, since I never really seemed to be able to estimate what would happen. The first days after each promotion have been quite the experience - hectic but very enjoyable at the same time.

- Did you expect to get Helper when you applied and were interviewed?
I actually felt quite unsure about the interview. I kept overthinking the responses I gave to some questions, and what I could've said better. So no, I actually didn't expect to get Helper, but the only thing I could do was to wait it out patiently. Then all of a sudden, I got the news that I would become a Helper. It felt amazing.

- Did you always want to be a CubeCraft Helper?
I actually didn't. I used to just enjoy my time on the Server here with some of my high school friends, we were all just some noobs that only played Lucky Islands. When I think back to those times, it does give me some type of nostalgia feels. It was only when I noticed the recruitment revamp thread on the Forums during quarantine time that I caught some interest in the role. This interest didn't last long however, because of some of my other activities I was doing back then. I started becoming interested again when some of my friends said I should go for Helper, in October last year. And well, here I am now :).

- Did you enjoy the CubeCraft Helper trial?
It was an amazingly enjoyable period, but mostly thanks to the people that made it possible, put their time and effort into us Helpers and support us no matter what - you know who you are. It's very interesting and meaningful to get involved in something you've been doing in your free time for quite some time from a different, more internal perspective. This was also what I wanted to accomplish - I wanted to add more variation to all the hours I spent on CubeCraft every day, it seemed like so much fun.

- Were there any great challenges during your Helper trial?
I wouldn't be able to name any specific great challenges, though sometimes I wouldn't reach the goals I was aiming for which would consequently stress me out a bit. Luckily I was guided by amazing mentors and Sr. Mods, not to forget the support from my fellow Helpers Lyriie and Jiivan. A big challenge for every Helper is of course the final test, which will decide whether you get promoted or not.

- Are the staff team really as scary as they seem?
Wait... we seem SCARY? Not at all, though I must admit that I've already partially forgotten how I would perceive staff members as a community member myself. I guess every moderator is a different person, but we're a team working for the same cause. I personally like to socialize with players in-game, that way you really get to know a different side of the playerbase. Since not all players are in our Discord server or on the Forums, I like to make them feel welcome regardless!

- What would be your advice to aspiring Helpers and Moderators?
Take your time. Don't feel urged to have to apply as soon as possible, but take it slow and enjoy your time on the Server. Only by taking it slow, you'll find out if you actually want to go for the role. And secondly, spend some time on your application. I personally started writing my application about a week before I actually applied, slowly adding or correcting things that came to mind. This way you won't be regretting forgetting to add certain things if you write your application and apply in one take. It also made me personally feel more relaxed and prepared.

Random Questions:
- What is your most played game, and what game do you have the most wins in?
My most played game is by far Team Lucky Islands, with 13 days, 9 hours and 10 minutes at the time of writing this. I like to play a mix of different games, though this time can be explained by my early years on CubeCraft in which I played this game mode only. I have the most wins in PvP Duels, with 1876 wins at the time of writing this. I like to play Duels to train my PvP skills a bit :D.

- What game are you noobiest at?
Well, if I had to choose I'd say either Tower Defence or EggWars . I don't play those games often, especially Tower Defence. It's such a unique game in which a lot of strategies can be used. I like to play the game from time to time but then I usually get carried by someone who knows more about it and tells me what to do xD.

- How many friends do you have in-game?
I currently have, let me check... 101 friends on my /f list.

- Do you have any really great memories of CubeCraft, like a specific time playing with friends?
Honestly, I do. In my early years, I always played on the server with a good high school friend of mine, or with my brother. We almost always played Lucky Islands. I still remember getting hyped together when there appeared a map we liked on one of those join signs in the Lucky Islands lobby and trying to join at the same time since parties didn't exist at the time . Good times!

Article by: Matriox

ā™„ļø Interview with CubeCraft ex-Helper SaltyShadows!

We have permission, from Saltyshadows, to post this interview about Saltyshadow, even though he is not a helper anymore
My role is a Helper and it's my job to help players on the server, on the Forums and answer questions on the Official CubeCraft Discord server.

- Were you overwhelmed when you became Helper, how did it feel?
When I got Helper, it was amazing. Seeing all the people in the Community happy and excited to see how my Helper trial goes was really nice and kind to see.

I was not expecting to get Helper at all. After my interview, I was expecting to see the [Denied] Tag on my application but when i saw the [Successful] Tag it really shocked and surprised me. I even refreshed the page multiple times because i thought it was bugged, but it was not bugged and I did in fact made it to Helper.

I have always wanted to become a CubeCraft Helper ever since i came back to CubeCraft in May 2020, It was nearly 2 years since I first applied when i was accepted for Helper. I've always wanted to help the Community and help moderate Bedrock as there has been small levels of Bedrock Team members for a while.

- Is there any specific thing youā€™d love CubeCraft to change or focus more on?
I believe CubeCraft in its current state is fine as it is :D.

- Are you enjoying the CubeCraft Helper trial?
I am loving the Helper trial, The Moderators and higher Team members are being really helpful and answering my questions regarding the Server that I don't fully know the answer to.

- Are the Team members really as scary as they seem?
The Team members have been really friendly towards me :D, they're not as scary as people think they are. Once you get to know them, they can be really lovely and nice people.

- What would be your advice to aspire Helpers?
My advice to any future Helpers would be to never give up even if you are denied. Take your denial as a good thing rather than a negative thing. Keep on trying and keep on improving on what your denial reason is and it can turn into an acceptance. In fact, I personally thought I would never get accepted but I persevered and kept going, kept improving and the denial turned into an acceptance. Never give up on your dream if you would like to become a helper!

Random Questions:
- What is your most played game, what game do you have the most wins in?
My most played game was Line Dash before it had been removed. I had 14175 wins in the game.

I am the biggest noob at Parkour as that's the one thing I can't do in Minecraft.

- How many friends do you have in game?
I have a few in game friends but some of my best friends from the server have sadly moved on from CubeCraft but I'm still in contact with them through platforms like Discord and Instagram.

- Do you have any really great memories of CubeCraft, like a specific time playing with friends?
I have some amazing memories with my good friends CallMeFortex and TeeJustMe when we would play Line Dash all day during the first Covid lockdown. It really made things better and brought fun to my life, in addition to when I'd met Ckelting262 in an External Community related to CubeCraft Called Child Punchers guild. It has been great working with him and it has allowed me to meet some amazing people in the Community whom I'm glad I have met.

- Do you rather prefer the Forums, the Discord or the Minecraft Server?
I like the Discord Server the most as it's where I can interact with the Community more and find out about other players' experiences on the server.

šŸ“œ Team Changes

This time a lot of goodbyes, worldeditAPI (developer (game developer)), biggestNoob7 and FatherNate (QA), uswnt and Kelly (Support), Grove (moderator), Yoyamin (admin (producer design)). To all of them, good luck in the future and we hope to see you still playing on the server. Besides that, we can say welcome to fl0rn as Designer (Skin artist) and _The13thDoctor_ as QA.

šŸ˜­ The Last Article

63 editions, over 500 articles and 1.5 years of TCCT, did we decide to close down. Sadly, todat it's all coming to an end. I will briefly explain to you why we are closing, and our best experiences.
We decided to close for a few reasons, mainly due to it not being possible to keep ourself and our team, motivated. Weā€™ve been trying to get our motivation up multiple times but now with the exams and summer break coming up we decided it isn't possible anymore. We ended with a team of 3 reporters, 3 proofreaders, 3 managers and 4 discord moderators. I want to give a special thank you to those people who stayed till the end.
I also want to give out a special thank you to all our old managers, I wonā€™t name them here since I am too scared to forget someone. I do want to name Shotgun, for teaching me the system of TCCT about a year ago, and being a big change for TCCT itself.
Let's not forget to thank our past reporters, translators, proofreaders and even publishers (even though we only had about 4 publishers). Without you all TCCT would have never come as far as it ever did.
Last but not least I want to say thank you to AnimalTamer. This because she has helped us a lot in the last months on the background with small tips and making it possible to announce our newspapers in the public discord server.
But Eef, you might ask "will this be the absolute end?" Yes, for now it will be. For the people who are actually interested in it, I am saving all our past editions, articles, guidelines etc. I will even save our staff server in case anyone ever needs it. Our public discord server will close, you can expect this to happen in about 2 weeks. The forum account will stay so you are always able to read our past work. I also would like to clarify that it is not possible to take over TCCT. If you are motivated and interested in starting your own newspaper, you are more than welcome to but TCCT will stay closed and silent, for now. Who knows what might happen in the future šŸ˜‰

Much love, your famous TCCT head manager, xEefster
Article by: xEefster[

THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY: @xEefster, GOODBYE, FARE WELL, HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO SAY <3

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
This has been such an amazing project. It started as a small and fun project, but I think that in the end it all grew on us. Such an informative and amazing newsletter. Everyone that has ever worked on TCCT has done an amazing job, but especially Eef!

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Many things occurred back when I was even still a manager, and honestly I saw this coming much sooner than it actually happened.

All I have to say is thanks for all the great content during the last 1.5 years.
Also thanks for having me on the team for more than a year. Working at TCCT was great, but everything comes to an end, just as you said.

Goodbye guys. ly

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
šŸ™Œ Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
TCCT will be missed šŸ˜”
Thanks to every single person for making all of these 63 editions worth reading. This was and is a strong concept, so it's sad to see it go.
I'm secretly hoping for a return, someday...

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
I didn't read that many of your newspapers, but I'm more than aware of the value you added to the community.
I'm honestly sad you've decided to quit, but of course, if you think it's better then put yourself first!
You will leave a void, which I sincerely hope someone will be able to fill up, even if anything anyone else can do will never be as good as the original, you'll be missed by the entire community, even me.

To end my comment on a slightly more positive note, to everyone who's worked on this throughout the 1.5 years it existed, you've done an absolutely amazing job, and I couldn't be more thankful! I know you will all go on to do more wonderful things, be it in CubeCraft or elsewhere, I wish you all the best in your future and I genuinely hope to see some of your new works! <3

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 211085

šŸ“œ One last manuscript

Hello everyone! We're back to announce that this will be the last edition for TCCT Newspaper. We've come a long way for a year and half, but everything has an end sadly. As for the discord server, it'll be permanently deleted but one thing we're sure of is that we're proud of everyone who's ever helped TCCT in any way. Indeed it's sad news, we're all feeling the same. Unfortunately, we're not able to proceed the editions of this newspaper anymore due to the lack of time principally and some other factors of course. As a small reward, which is the one thing we can do to thank you all for your support, we've made an extra-huge edition that contains all of our last reports. Profit of it & we hope you all enjoy this last edition <3.

CubeCraftā€™s Translation team is no more- or in other words, merging with the community. What do I mean by that? Well, the team itself is going to be disbanded, intending to let the community translate and have CubeCraft in more languages. This is done to allow the server to be accessible to everyone.
So what is going to happen from now on? Firstly, all translation projects will be paused and made easy to pick up on. Secondly, if you are willing to translate, you should have a Weblate account to start translating! The recruitment process will be altered to make translating simpler and easier for everyone! But if you donā€™t think youā€™re up for the task, try proofreading, which is just as important.
Thank you to all translators in CubeCraft for making the server more accessible to everyone! What do you think about this? Share your thoughts with us in your replies!

Recently, CubeCraft Java released the Loot Menu update! This update turned out to be small, but I personally really like it! Now, the types of items have descriptions so that new players can understand how to use them. There is also a percentage of how many items from a particular category you have. And now you can learn how to get an item that you don't have yet. For example, ā€œUnlocked by gaining a Voting Streak of 49 days". And the last thing added in this update is a new design. Now there is a padding around the list of a sign.

šŸŒŸ Top 3 Threads

Mental health, do we need that? Maybe not but otherwise real gamers never quitā€¦

Hello everyone,
Sadly, the team has decided to quit, so this will be the last edition. I want to personally thank everyone who worked on, and read our articles, it really means the world to us that people enjoy our work :).
I used to be a translator (English -> Dutch), and recently swapped to being a proofreader. Although I only was a part of the team for about 6 months, it still was very enjoyable.

This will be the last of me and hope to see you soon on the CubeCraft network ā¤.

With exams coming up soon for most students, I assume everyone is pretty much getting bombarded with study material and revisions. Well, fear not, for I have some study tips that might help you with studying!
Despite all the rush to cram information in your heads, you need to find some time to relax. Take breaks now and then, go water plants, take walks, draw, read or do whatever you enjoy! However, I do recommend staying away from online games as itā€™s difficult to leave a game when your break is over.
As for study tips, there are many. Studying with friends might sometimes lead to doing random things together, but if your friend group encourages each othe r, studying can prove to be quite enjoyable! Or, you could try and explain the subject to a person who doesnā€™t know anything about it! Tips are endless, and Iā€™d love to list more, but at the end of the day, everything can be achieved if you work hard enough for it. Another big one is getting enough rest before an exam, make sure you get atleast 8 hours of sleep before an exam, this means to study ahead so you don't have to stress about having enough time! So stay positive, work hard and donā€™t forget to take breaks!

Iā€™ve been a moderator for over 2 years now! I got helper on January 24th 2020, and I've got promoted to moderator on March 4th that year.

I got offered this position on August 8th 2020 and I obviously got accepted as I was really excited. I didnā€™t expect to get the rank so soon as I had only been a moderator for around 5 months, so it did surprise me a lot when the admin team contacted me about it.

3. Were you exhausted from the amount of work when you became Moderator/SrModerator, and how did it feel?
Getting promoted felt great as I was looking forward to doing new things apart from handling reports and appeals. Getting involved in helper recruitment and training made me learn a lot about how CubeCraft works, which is something I had always wanted to do.
I was also a translator at the time, but I ended up resigning as I had too much work and I also needed to focus on real life stuff.

Yes, I applied for the first time in November 2017. After a few tries and a few denied applications, I decided to give up and move on. However I tried again 2 years later (December 2019), and this time, I got accepted after just one try!

Two simple but very important things: be yourself no matter what - donā€™t try to be someone else. Also donā€™t be afraid to make mistakes, the recruitment team isnā€™t looking for robots, but humans. Itā€™s okay to make mistakes, as long as you learn from them.

Any game which is related to PvP in any way, so basically almost all of them - SkyWars, EggWars, etc.

Iā€™m on 3 leaderboards! Iā€™m 37th on the Solo Parkour leaderboard, 116th on the Competitive Parkour one and 200th on the Colony Control one. Theyā€™re definitely not the most competitive leaderboards out there, the only reason why Iā€™m on them is because I really like these games and I play them a lot.

9. Whatā€™s your favorite event like Easter eggs hunt, Lunar, Christmas & othersā€¦
Definitely Christmas/Winter. Winter is my favorite season and I like the snowy lobby and the seasonal games (Colony Control, Present Rush) a lot.

The addition of Among Slimes is definitely one of my favorite updates. I think itā€™s a great game especially when youā€™re playing with friends. The admin team update back in January 2020 was also one of the best CubeCraft updates ever.

Not so long ago, I've been promoted from Helper to Mod; so as of now, my responsibilities include moderating our networks (handling in-game reports and appeals, as well as actively moderating on Discord and here on the Forums), being a go-to person for any player or Community member that needs help with their issues, and finally, interact and communicate with our playerbase in general on our networks. At least that's how I see it. Moderate - help - interact. Oh and of course, have fun!

It's been a very exciting experience. Whenever I would receive a response to my Helper application a while ago, I would be so enthusiastic, that nothing could break my mood :b. But honestly, I also felt relieved along with each promotion, since I never really seemed to be able to estimate what would happen. The first days after each promotion have been quite the experience - hectic but very enjoyable at the same time.

I actually felt quite unsure about the interview. I kept overthinking the responses I gave to some questions, and what I could've said better. So no, I actually didn't expect to get Helper, but the only thing I could do was to wait it out patiently. Then all of a sudden, I got the news that I would become a Helper. It felt amazing.

I actually didn't. I used to just enjoy my time on the Server here with some of my high school friends, we were all just some noobs that only played Lucky Islands. When I think back to those times, it does give me some type of nostalgia feels. It was only when I noticed the recruitment revamp thread on the Forums during quarantine time that I caught some interest in the role. This interest didn't last long however, because of some of my other activities I was doing back then. I started becoming interested again when some of my friends said I should go for Helper, in October last year. And well, here I am now :).

It was an amazingly enjoyable period, but mostly thanks to the people that made it possible, put their time and effort into us Helpers and support us no matter what - you know who you are. It's very interesting and meaningful to get involved in something you've been doing in your free time for quite some time from a different, more internal perspective. This was also what I wanted to accomplish - I wanted to add more variation to all the hours I spent on CubeCraft every day, it seemed like so much fun.

I wouldn't be able to name any specific great challenges, though sometimes I wouldn't reach the goals I was aiming for which would consequently stress me out a bit. Luckily I was guided by amazing mentors and Sr. Mods, not to forget the support from my fellow Helpers Lyriie and Jiivan. A big challenge for every Helper is of course the final test, which will decide whether you get promoted or not.

Wait... we seem SCARY? Not at all, though I must admit that I've already partially forgotten how I would perceive staff members as a community member myself. I guess every moderator is a different person, but we're a team working for the same cause. I personally like to socialize with players in-game, that way you really get to know a different side of the playerbase. Since not all players are in our Discord server or on the Forums, I like to make them feel welcome regardless!

Take your time. Don't feel urged to have to apply as soon as possible, but take it slow and enjoy your time on the Server. Only by taking it slow, you'll find out if you actually want to go for the role. And secondly, spend some time on your application. I personally started writing my application about a week before I actually applied, slowly adding or correcting things that came to mind. This way you won't be regretting forgetting to add certain things if you write your application and apply in one take. It also made me personally feel more relaxed and prepared.

Random Questions:
My most played game is by far Team Lucky Islands, with 13 days, 9 hours and 10 minutes at the time of writing this. I like to play a mix of different games, though this time can be explained by my early years on CubeCraft in which I played this game mode only. I have the most wins in PvP Duels, with 1876 wins at the time of writing this. I like to play Duels to train my PvP skills a bit :D.

Well, if I had to choose I'd say either Tower Defence or EggWars . I don't play those games often, especially Tower Defence. It's such a unique game in which a lot of strategies can be used. I like to play the game from time to time but then I usually get carried by someone who knows more about it and tells me what to do xD.

Honestly, I do. In my early years, I always played on the server with a good high school friend of mine, or with my brother. We almost always played Lucky Islands. I still remember getting hyped together when there appeared a map we liked on one of those join signs in the Lucky Islands lobby and trying to join at the same time since parties didn't exist at the time . Good times!

We have permission, from Saltyshadows, to post this interview about Saltyshadow, even though he is not a helper anymore
My role is a Helper and it's my job to help players on the server, on the Forums and answer questions on the Official CubeCraft Discord server.

When I got Helper, it was amazing. Seeing all the people in the Community happy and excited to see how my Helper trial goes was really nice and kind to see.

I was not expecting to get Helper at all. After my interview, I was expecting to see the [Denied] Tag on my application but when i saw the [Successful] Tag it really shocked and surprised me. I even refreshed the page multiple times because i thought it was bugged, but it was not bugged and I did in fact made it to Helper.

I have always wanted to become a CubeCraft Helper ever since i came back to CubeCraft in May 2020, It was nearly 2 years since I first applied when i was accepted for Helper. I've always wanted to help the Community and help moderate Bedrock as there has been small levels of Bedrock Team members for a while.

- Is there any specific thing youā€™d love CubeCraft to change or focus more on?

I am loving the Helper trial, The Moderators and higher Team members are being really helpful and answering my questions regarding the Server that I don't fully know the answer to.

The Team members have been really friendly towards me :D, they're not as scary as people think they are. Once you get to know them, they can be really lovely and nice people.

My advice to any future Helpers would be to never give up even if you are denied. Take your denial as a good thing rather than a negative thing. Keep on trying and keep on improving on what your denial reason is and it can turn into an acceptance. In fact, I personally thought I would never get accepted but I persevered and kept going, kept improving and the denial turned into an acceptance. Never give up on your dream if you would like to become a helper!

Random Questions:
My most played game was Line Dash before it had been removed. I had 14175 wins in the game.

I am the biggest noob at Parkour as that's the one thing I can't do in Minecraft.

I have a few in game friends but some of my best friends from the server have sadly moved on from CubeCraft but I'm still in contact with them through platforms like Discord and Instagram.

I have some amazing memories with my good friends CallMeFortex and TeeJustMe when we would play Line Dash all day during the first Covid lockdown. It really made things better and brought fun to my life, in addition to when I'd met Ckelting262 in an External Community related to CubeCraft Called Child Punchers guild. It has been great working with him and it has allowed me to meet some amazing people in the Community whom I'm glad I have met.

I like the Discord Server the most as it's where I can interact with the Community more and find out about other players' experiences on the server.

šŸ“œ Team Changes

This time a lot demotes, worldeditAPI (developer (game developer)), biggestNoob7 and FatherNate (QA), uswnt and Kelly (Support), Grove (moderator), Yoyamin (admin (producer design)). To all of them, good luck in the future and we hope to see you still playing on the server. Besides that, we can say welcome to fl0rn as Designer (Skin artist) and _The13thDoctor_ as QA.

šŸ˜­ The Last Article

63 editions, over 500 articles and 1.5 years of TCCT, did we decide to close down. Sadly, todat it's all coming to an end. I will briefly explain to you why we are closing, and our best experiences.
We decided to close for a few reasons, mainly due to it not being possible to keep ourself and our team, motivated. Weā€™ve been trying to get our motivation up multiple times but now with the exams and summer break coming up we decided it isn't possible anymore. We ended with a team of 3 reporters, 3 proofreaders, 3 managers and 4 discord moderators. I want to give a special thank you to those people who stayed till the end.
I also want to give out a special thank you to all our old managers, I wonā€™t name them here since I am too scared to forget someone. I do want to name Shotgun, for teaching me the system of TCCT about a year ago, and being a big change for TCCT itself.
Let's not forget to thank our past reporters, translators, proofreaders and even publishers (even though we only had about 4 publishers). Without you all TCCT would have never come as far as it ever did.
Last but not least I want to say thank you to AnimalTamer. This because she has helped us a lot in the last months on the background with small tips and making it possible to announce our newspapers in the public discord server.
But Eef, you might ask "will this be the absolute end?" Yes, for now it will be. For the people who are actually interested in it, I am saving all our past editions, articles, guidelines etc. I will even save our staff server in case anyone ever needs it. Our public discord server will close, you can expect this to happen in about 2 weeks. The forum account will stay so you are always able to read our past work. I also would like to clarify that it is not possible to take over TCCT. If you are motivated and interested in starting your own newspaper, you are more than welcome to but TCCT will stay closed and silent, for now. Who knows what might happen in the future šŸ˜‰

THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY: @xEefster, GOODBYE, FARE WELL, HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO SAY <3
I came back to the forums just to press the F button. F

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

šŸ„‡ Zombies | New gamemode [1.12] - by @Buckyy

Wut, featured thread from may 2021?

Anyhow, I see all ex-staff members of TCCT return to this thread to say some final words. I will definitely join them, as TCCT is one of the best projects ever here on the forums!

On the frontend it might seem like a few words, decently put together. I've heard people talking about how they liked one article over another, or how they think an article should've been constructed instead. On the backend however you can see how much work and effort is put in each and every line. I still remember managing all the translations, and I still appreciate all the amazing people I got to know during that time. These people were the power behind every article, whether they were appreciated or not. Without those people TCCT wouldn't have more than 10 articles, I'm sure about that.

Thanks for all the amazing times TCCT gave me: reading, working for it, getting to know people and enjoying my time in the community a little more ;)

Lots of love, and good luck in the future for all current staff members of TCCT <3

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
šŸ› ļø Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I am really going to miss this, the forums just isn't going to be the same without it! This team is made up of so many kind, dedicated and hardworking individuals, and I hope you will all continue to show off your amazing talents in this community in the future!

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
View attachment 211085

šŸ“œ One last manuscript

šŸŒŸ Top 3 Threads

Hello everyone,

Random Questions:

Random Questions:

šŸ“œ Team Changes

This time a lot demotes, worldeditAPI (developer (game developer)), biggestNoob7 and FatherNate (QA), uswnt and Kelly (Support), Grove (moderator), Yoyamin (admin (producer design)). To all of them, good luck in the future and we hope to see you still playing on the server. Besides that, we can say welcome to fl0rn as Designer (Skin artist) and _The13thDoctor_ as QA.

šŸ˜­ The Last Article

You will be missed <3

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
A shame this project is discontinued. Apparently due to the lack of time, but I doubt no one on the team had time for this anymore, a better choice would've been to hand the project to someone else. I did this with the CubeCraft Book of World Records and CubeCraft Staff Status & History as well.

That aside, thank you for all the editions!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on EggšŸ„š's profile.
Happy Birthday Day šŸ³
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on EggšŸ„š's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on EggšŸ„š's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! šŸŽ‰
Reesle wrote on EggšŸ„š's profile.
Happy Birthday šŸ„š
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom