Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GladiusYugen

Dec 5, 2019
Republic of Ireland
Pronouns
He/Him
I feel like this would benefit campers and overall reduce the need for skill. Why learn to pvp if you can just knock someone off that easily with one or two hits? Its a no for me sorry

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
Hmm, this might be a solution, but I think they should make it low durability then, just like the knockback swords on lucky islands

And could OP add a poll? Thank you!
I disagree with the low durability as well. Go on creative mode and you’ll see knockback 1 is not that great.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I feel this isn't a good idea, and I'm gonna tell you.

They removed the knockback swords because it's too overpowerd. You may play Minerware and those Knockbacks sticks are too overpowerd. If someone is camping you just can build a anti-knockback bridge to them, it's not that hard. Or if someone is skybasing just record the rulebreaker and report them on the website. You can do that here.

Java: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
Bedrock: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/

Second, if they add knockback swords you just knock them off, that's too easy, you just need a bit of skill. I think the maps are not based on the space area, look at the maps Flowers and Castle, not enough space to add knockback swords. I mean with Flowers, the little middle area. It's impossible to win if you don't have the item. I feel knockback 1 is already overpowerd in SkyWars Overpowerd.

(Also, create a poll please.)

Reactions: GladiusYugen

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
I feel this isn't a good idea, and I'm gonna tell you.

They removed the knockback swords because it's too overpowerd. You may play Minerware and those Knockbacks sticks are too overpowerd. If someone is camping you just can build a anti-knockback bridge to them, it's not that hard. Or if someone is skybasing just record the rulebreaker and report them on the website. You can do that here.

Java: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
Bedrock: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/

Second, if they add knockback swords you just knock them off, that's too easy, you just need a bit of skill. I think the maps are not based on the space area, look at the maps Flowers and Castle, not enough space to add knockback swords. I mean with Flowers, the little middle area. It's impossible to win if you don't have the item. I feel knockback 1 is already overpowerd in SkyWars Overpowerd.

(Also, create a poll please.)
But flowers is widely regarded as a bad map for skywars as it is. Rather than citing that as reason for denying the suggestion, the map should be removed as it has no space anyways.

Also Minecraft PvP requires good ping and practice, not much skill.

Sl0wMo7ion

Server & Marketplace Quality Assurance
Feb 19, 2020
Bulgaria
cubecraft.net
Well it doesn't matter what sword it will be (Wooden,Stone,Golden,Diamond etc...). If there's knockback sword in SkyWars - it will be too OP.

I not agree this suggestion

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I'm sorry but I have to disagree. It will change the game and make it to op.

-There is a punch bow so use that instead.

Reactions: GladiusYugen
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Good morning Cube <3 Off to work >.<
Have a nice day everyone xx
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Top Bottom