Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone!
Back with another suggestion, this time to add a Knockback Sword to Skywars Basic.

On OP Skywars there is a gold sword with KB on the centre and it is very good. It gives players another way to kill enemies and is a deadly weapon in the right hands. My suggestion is simple, add a wooden sword with KB 1 for the centre on Basic. I think it will make Skywars better and provide fun and also make it similar to OP, just scaled down. I don’t think it’ll change the game too much, not game-breaking or anything.

TL:DR
Add a wooden sword with KB 1 to Basic Skywars on the centre island.

Share your ideas on this below!

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
Hey everyone!
Back with another suggestion, this time to add a Knockback Sword to Skywars Basic.

On OP Skywars there is a gold sword with KB on the centre and it is very good. It gives players another way to kill enemies and is a deadly weapon in the right hands. My suggestion is simple, add a wooden sword with KB for the centre on Basic. I think it will make Skywars better and provide fun and also make it similar to OP, just scaled down.

TL:DR
Add a wooden sword with KB to Basic Skywars on the centre island.

Share your ideas on this below!
hi! in my opinion i dislike knockback swords because of how op they make the user, think for example how stupidly overpowered a knockback nemo(hive)is and it makes the holder annoying to deal with especially in skywars but i think it would be a good addition if the knockback is not made to be too high

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
hi! in my opinion i dislike knockback swords because of how op they make the user, think for example how stupidly overpowered a knockback nemo(hive)is and it makes the holder annoying to deal with especially in skywars but i think it would be a good addition if the knockback is not made to be too high
Yeah I know what you mean, but this is only KB 1. Knockback 1 is powerful but not OP. Currently on OP it’s KB 1

Reactions: solarxysm
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Sad to see you go. Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future! 🥚🥚🥚
Reesle wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you Soul, for everything (including Blockwars Giga, I like it)!
Reesle wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for all of the awesome things you’ e done for the server and this community. Good luck with your future ventures and goals.
Top Bottom