Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone!
Back with another suggestion, this time to add a Knockback Sword to Skywars Basic.

On OP Skywars there is a gold sword with KB on the centre and it is very good. It gives players another way to kill enemies and is a deadly weapon in the right hands. My suggestion is simple, add a wooden sword with KB 1 for the centre on Basic. I think it will make Skywars better and provide fun and also make it similar to OP, just scaled down. I don’t think it’ll change the game too much, not game-breaking or anything.

TL:DR
Add a wooden sword with KB 1 to Basic Skywars on the centre island.

Share your ideas on this below!

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
Hey everyone!
Back with another suggestion, this time to add a Knockback Sword to Skywars Basic.

On OP Skywars there is a gold sword with KB on the centre and it is very good. It gives players another way to kill enemies and is a deadly weapon in the right hands. My suggestion is simple, add a wooden sword with KB for the centre on Basic. I think it will make Skywars better and provide fun and also make it similar to OP, just scaled down.

TL:DR
Add a wooden sword with KB to Basic Skywars on the centre island.

Share your ideas on this below!
hi! in my opinion i dislike knockback swords because of how op they make the user, think for example how stupidly overpowered a knockback nemo(hive)is and it makes the holder annoying to deal with especially in skywars but i think it would be a good addition if the knockback is not made to be too high

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
hi! in my opinion i dislike knockback swords because of how op they make the user, think for example how stupidly overpowered a knockback nemo(hive)is and it makes the holder annoying to deal with especially in skywars but i think it would be a good addition if the knockback is not made to be too high
Yeah I know what you mean, but this is only KB 1. Knockback 1 is powerful but not OP. Currently on OP it’s KB 1

Reactions: solarxysm
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom