Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
I have had this small problem many times before, and it is quite irritating. The map mushroom in egg wars is one of those maps that make me hesitate to join. Reason? The map mushroom is kind of a race to mid. Whoever gets the knock back mushroom first has the highest chance of winning. There's no way to block the attacks from the merciless weapon, and there's literally no skill in using it. I think that the mushroom should be removed because its a waste of map. Please send feedback, as this is my first suggestion post :p

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
I mean yes it can be a pain sometimes, but if you think of a plan, then you could kill (or eliminate) the player who has the knock back item.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Yes, but you too have that chance... if you had good teammates, that is. However I agree. This should be nerfed, to something like knockback on a shovel. So it takes a longer recharge period and it has some durability.

Jelljel

Jan 8, 2017
I honestly agree with your point that it requires little to no skill to use it. Al tough you can easily beat it by fighting inside one of the mushrooms. The only way someone with a shroom can kill you is by knocking you in the void and since you'r in a building that's pretty hard to do. I get why people want to remove it but I think only a slight nerf should be enough.

iFantazy

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
SkyWars
@MastaMilk Think about it, you are annoyed because of the knock-back shroom, but you have annoyed other people by brutally punching them off the side of the map. The people you have killed in mushrooms, are in the same situation as you.
This could've been them complaining about the map, and you writing this post.

Reactions: PyjamaBanana

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
It's maybe irritating and frustrating you if you get knocked back by the Mushroom and you want that the player (who has the Mushroom) loses it, but if you have the Mushroom yourself you really don't want to lose it. The item shouldn't be removed, I mean you can buy it with 2 Emeralds and the Emerald generator isn't really fast and in the beginning of a game in the Mushroom map, everyone goes to mid so you don't really have the time to gather the Emeralds.

Reactions: HamzaPlayz

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I have had this small problem many times before, and it is quite irritating. The map mushroom in egg wars is one of those maps that make me hesitate to join. Reason? The map mushroom is kind of a race to mid. Whoever gets the knock back mushroom first has the highest chance of winning. There's no way to block the attacks from the merciless weapon, and there's literally no skill in using it. I think that the mushroom should be removed because its a waste of map. Please send feedback, as this is my first suggestion post :p
I think it is a great item for the fun

Cethin Amoux

Dec 5, 2016
There's multiple strategies to prevent this, especially considering the layout of the map.

1. On your island, create walls around it. This will prevent them from knocking you off, if the wall is high enough.

2. On their islands, quickly avoid them and go into one of the 2 mushroom buildings. This will prevent them from hitting you off if done correctly.

3. Just be careful.

PocketSable

Feb 15, 2017
This map is my favorite BECAUSE of the knockback mushroom. I think it adds a very needed twist to the combat. It's easily defeated by simply putting border walls on your island, staying inside the buildings, using tnt or using a punch bow. I have both used a KB Mushroom and have defeated many people who were using one. I personally think it's a shame that more maps dont do something as unique as the KB Mushroom.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Its really annoying but after playing sport on solo skywars it isn't nearly as hard to deal with. I think with how big the map is the knockback mushroom is fine how it is.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom