Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added in your opinion?

• Total voters

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Hello great community of CubeCraft!!

I have recently been seeing some complaints about the new knock back update on the Bedrock edition of Minecraft. However CubeCraft has a lot of games and some people do not like the knock back and I am not saying that I don’t like it (I like it actually) but what if we can make it fair for everyone because we have a lot of cool games and some people would like to play if without the know back. In plus there is an increase of hackers using an anti-kb hack.

Sorry but I cannot record the hacking because my screen recorder is not working so I am contacting Microsoft support.

However I have came up with an idea to reduce the amount of complaints and hacking! So I’ve been thinking about two types of games in CubeCraft. One for more knock back, and one with the vanilla knock back. We would be able to select if people would want the new knock back, or the old knock back when playing a game.
PLEASE remove the k.b., in egg wars, it is so unfair, half of the map start islands are to small so if someone attacks you, your screwed if your not a world record clicker​
Console player - pretty sick of outgearing, outsmarting, getting the drop on other players only for them to turn and combo me so high and far back I go into the void.

I used to win consistently because of better prep, strategy and heat of the moment choices, now I'm getting spam clicked by otherwise low level low skill players into the void. It used to be the vast majority of ppl beating me in 1 on 1 combat was cuz they had better gear. Now any leather clad dingus can combo regardless of any advantage I had.

Won't be playing on the server anymore if this is the new combat here to stay. It's simultaneously dumbed down combat and given an edge to ppl with faster input devices/ atk rate assist software​

Anyways I do understand if this cannot be achieved for any reason because it may not be possible or too hard. However if there is a problem with doing this staff members, then please tell me the issues because I am actually curious.

Let me know what y’all think!

Thanks!!

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I can this is a well thought out plan

But

The problem with making 2 completely seperate gamemodes is, (not saying i know how servers work) it would take up possibly more space, im not going into detail on this point as i wouldnt be able to back it up.

Since the matchmaking came out then there has also been complaints from PC players who get put in controller lobbies with mobile and obviously controller players and vice versa, i feel making 2 seperate versions of survival games, a relatively small game would cause very very long waiting times espescially when cubecraft is at its lowest amount of players.

AiryGamer2K16

Novice Member
Aug 28, 2020
Poland my friends
I think it can be added, but it don't have to. New knockback is a little bit annoying, but it isn't that bad. The problem will be with space and matchmaking, as @ShinyConea64 said. I would not want to wait like 10 minutes for a single match. There's only 2 ways: remove the new knockback or just deal with it.

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
I feel like doing this will divide the community even more, therefore making wait times longer,

I think it can be added, but it don't have to. New knockback is a little bit annoying, but it isn't that bad. The problem will be with space and matchmaking, as @ShinyConea64 said. I would not want to wait like 10 minutes for a single match. There's only 2 ways: remove the new knockback or just deal with it.
I would say deal with it is the best option.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Tbh this is what people were like when the new Eggwars update happened, and I don’t see anyone complaining about the eggwars update now, so I think they’re just not used to it and don’t want change.

Reactions: zMigi_
Dec 11, 2020
Hello great community of CubeCraft!!

I have recently been seeing some complaints about the new knock back update on the Bedrock edition of Minecraft. However CubeCraft has a lot of games and some people do not like the knock back and I am not saying that I don’t like it (I like it actually) but what if we can make it fair for everyone because we have a lot of cool games and some people would like to play if without the know back. In plus there is an increase of hackers using an anti-kb hack.

Sorry but I cannot record the hacking because my screen recorder is not working so I am contacting Microsoft support.

However I have came up with an idea to reduce the amount of complaints and hacking! So I’ve been thinking about two types of games in CubeCraft. One for more knock back, and one with the vanilla knock back. We would be able to select if people would want the new knock back, or the old knock back when playing a game.

Anyways I do understand if this cannot be achieved for any reason because it may not be possible or too hard. However if there is a problem with doing this staff members, then please tell me the issues because I am actually curious.

Let me know what y’all think!

Thanks!!
yeah man, I was originally extremly skeptcal of the new kb, but i actually reallly enjoy it now

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom