Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
1) Hij ziet 'ik mep je dood' en 'hoerenzoon' voor 1 warning, aangezien je hem maar 1 gaf.
2) Je spamde eigenlijk taggs. In plaats van je report the editten en dan daar de taggs in te stoppen, maar dat heeft geen zin, want staff members krijgen automatisch een bericht bij hun alerts als er een report is geplaatst.
3) Youtubers krijgen meer kansen dan gewone members. Omdat zij zijn diegene die deze server promoten om te spelen. Het is normaal dat het 3 dagen duurt voor een Owner iets kan zeggen. Meestal 1 week.
4) Die derde klacht noem ik geen klacht. Je hebt hem ongeveer op zijn profiel gespamd, je kan ook gemakkelijk een conversation met hem ingaan en dan hoef je dan ook niet zijn profiel te spammen.
5) Ze kunnen hem niet demoten (Denk ik altans) voor gewoon even niet te reageren op je report, het verwijderen van berichten op zijn profiel en door je niet te helpen.

Ik heb niks meer te zeggen.
~MegaCool

Reactions: The_Supermarket

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
Is dit serieus? Ten eerste vond ik je eerste warning niet voldoende wegens zijn taalgebruik. Eigenlijk de tweede ook niet behalve de laatste. Daarna begon je hoe hij reageerde over dat je staff members tagged in reports. Net wat Stefan ook zei, staff members lopen ze altijd allemaal bij langs. En toen over LinkTijger.. Iedereen die hier op de Forums Nederlands is weet denk ik wel dat LinkTijger een grote YT'er is met veel abonnees. Staff members mogen nooit YT'ers bannen voordat de owners het hebben gezien.

Deze thread gaat eigenlijk nergens over en ik vind dat Stefan hier zelf op mag gaan reageren.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Moooofin heeft mijn report ook 2 keer afgewezen en ik reageer daar niet op. als jij zo gaat schelden tegen @Stefanvld heb jij kans op een Forum ban.

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
Hey Stefan,
  • Why did I deny your report?
I denied your report, as the second warning was an insufficient warning. 'Sukkeltje' is not regarded as offensive enough for a warning. So with that warning not counting, you have a total of 2 warings, which is insufficient for a mute. I'm just following the report guidelines. I even took the time to ask another Dutch staff member's opinion, and they agreed with me. 'Hoerezoon' and 'Ik klap je dood' do not count as 2 warnings, that's not how it works. Whenever you warn someone, you can warn them again if they swear after your warning. If if it'd work like you said, in your video, you could report someone after you warned them once for saying three different things.

• Why did I not immediately reply to your report?
I get that you want your report to be looked at as soon as possible, but we staff members have more work to do. When you tagged me, I was really busy. Please do not tag us in your reports, we will get to your report eventually. I'm also referring to one of our rules,
13- Do not spam tags (e.g. @TlmeLord ), as it notifies the person you are tagging.

• Your complaint about LinkTijger.
I'm not quite sure why you pointed your finger at me, as that's how it feels to me. You asked me to help you with your report, and that's what I did. I forwarded your report to higher staff and they decided what to do with it, it's not up to me to decide whether a youtuber gets banned or not.

• Why did I remove your messages on my profile?
I removed your messages on my profile, as you were spamming me and even harassing me. You asked me why I denied your report, which I replied to. I then removed the message, as the question was solved. Then the next thing you post on my profile is this message.
upload_2016-4-25_18-51-42.png

Please understand that I do not appreciate such messages, which is why I kept removing your messages.

--------------------------------------------------------

I hope I answered your questions, if you have any more questions or if you want to discuss something, feel free to make a conversation with me so we can sort it out together.

- Stefan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom