Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Personally i think there should be more kit customization so here i am ready to present them to you, Enjoy

1. Presets : I think that whenever you're in a lobby of a specific game you can make presets. What are presets? basically you able to customize which kit you receive for that game but that is not all! you can customize it depending on the health option, and gamemode. Meaning if last second the gamemode is H.C it will auto select your H.C Kit Preset. Here is an example, Kit chosen : Rabbit, Auto-Select this kit on OP mode Only, Choose this kit on Any Health Type. There is no limit to how many you can make. If you select a kit in the pre-lobby the feature to auto select will disable unless you enable it in the pre-lobby.
2017-03-16_15.21.51.png
Only kits you have purchased will appear the in presets menu.
2017-03-16_15.31.58.png

Here is an example of you choosing to preset the healer kit. The potions represent the health type (1 health bar -> 3 health bars.They are in order) While the swords represent the difficulty, wooden for H.C Stone for Normal & Iron for OP. The green glass pane is for you to confirm it while the red one is for you to decline. If you notice there is a harming potion and a diamond sword which represent any health option and any gamemode option meaning it will auto select this kit on any gamemode.

2. Item location in Item Bar.
Why Item bar? so it makes it much easier for the server to add, this will be a bonus feature along side the presets for you to decide where the item gets placed in your inventory. Because some players prefer to decide where the item goes in their inventory before hand and not waste several seconds organizing.
2017-03-16_15.29.42.png

Here is the rabbit kit, in this setup the carrots will be placed on the 9th slot while the potion will be in the 5th slot.

Opinions?

Attachments

• 2017-03-16_15.21.37.png
    2017-03-16_15.21.37.png
    241.7 KB · Views: 88

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
This is honestly such a good suggestion! I really like this and it would be great if this (maybe with a bit of a cleaner look in the GUI's) got added. I'll be sure to ask some other staffers for opinions about this :)

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
This is honestly such a good suggestion! I really like this and it would be great if this (maybe with a bit of a cleaner look in the GUI's) got added. I'll be sure to ask some other staffers for opinions about this :)
I didn't know how to make it look much more appealing/better looking but I'm sure the staff can think of something better (or even us regular members).

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Meaning if last second the gamemode is H.C it will auto select your H.C Kit Preset.
what my last game mode is what? HC stands for hardcore
Hardcore what
Ultra Hardcore? Hardcore Health (Survival Games)? Eggwars Hardcore Mode?

1. Presets : I think that whenever you're in a lobby of a specific game you can make presets. What are presets? basically you able to customize which kit you receive for that game but that is not all! you can customize it depending on the health option, and gamemode. Meaning if last second the gamemode is H.C it will auto select your H.C Kit Preset. Here is an example, Kit chosen : Rabbit, Auto-Select this kit on OP mode Only, Choose this kit on Any Health Type. There is no limit to how many you can make. If you select a kit in the pre-lobby the feature to auto select will disable unless you enable it in the pre-lobby.
2017-03-16_15-21-51-png.131017
Only kits you have purchased will appear the in presets menu.
2017-03-16_15-31-58-png.131015

Here is an example of you choosing to preset the healer kit. The potions represent the health type (1 health bar -> 3 health bars.They are in order) While the swords represent the difficulty, wooden for H.C Stone for Normal & Iron for OP. The green glass pane is for you to confirm it while the red one is for you to decline. If you notice there is a harming potion and a diamond sword which represent any health option and any gamemode option meaning it will auto select this kit on any gamemode.
can you just summarise this I am not to sure how it works?
2. Item location in Item Bar.
Why Item bar? so it makes it much easier for the server to add, this will be a bonus feature along side the presets for you to decide where the item gets placed in your inventory. Because some players prefer to decide where the item goes in their inventory before hand and not waste several seconds organizing.
I understand this 1 & I Like It

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I never really cared about it, but one thing that always confused me, is the Iron Golem kit in Skywars.
Why would it put individual armor pieces in your hotbar, when you can just place it on the player at the start of the game? (Just like egg armor)

I probably would only use this feature in Duels, as I always have to rearrange my hotbar to my preference.

NO USE

Feb 3, 2016
I totally agree with @iLoveYouu Amazing idea!
Man wow!

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
what my last game mode is what? HC stands for hardcore
Hardcore what
Ultra Hardcore? Hardcore Health (Survival Games)? Eggwars Hardcore Mode?
From my knowledge it is called 'Basic' In Skywars. I was referring to E.W Hardcore mode
can you just summarise this I am not to sure how it works?
Basically you can make sets for your kits. You can make the server auto select a specific kit for a specific gamemode or even health options. To make a preset you must be in a main lobby of a game. Here is an example you make a preset for the Healer kit to be chosen in OP mode & Double health. When you go into a game and OP gets voted with double health it will overwrite your chosen kit (can be disabled in lobby) and make it the healer kit. It is also helpful if you forgot to choose your kit.

Reactions: Injunction

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
From my knowledge it is called 'Basic' In Skywars. I was referring to E.W Hardcore mode

Basically you can make sets for your kits. You can make the server auto select a specific kit for a specific gamemode or even health options. To make a preset you must be in a main lobby of a game. Here is an example you make a preset for the Healer kit to be chosen in OP mode & Double health. When you go into a game and OP gets voted with double health it will overwrite your chosen kit (can be disabled in lobby) and make it the healer kit. It is also helpful if you forgot to choose your kit.
okay now I get it & yes I do Like It

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Top Bottom