Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes or no? Feedback is appreciated

• I already told you to leave CUBCRAFT!!!!!!!! Ur awful I'm reporting u!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
Why shouldn't people be able to come back from loosing an egg it would seem unfair to someone in late game who just got hit with a punch bow off an edge then lost there egg to someone in full iron/diamond gear it would give them a chance to compete and survive past the loss

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
@Gainfullterror seems to have hit the really important and major points as to why this shouldn't happen.

I'm very against this as it takes away from the other kits that could be used in certain gamemodes. I also don't want to deal with prot4 leather players right after killing them and they spawn in with it. Plus, if you are worried about not getting to come back from a death in late game... The spawn protection can be enough to get away and get yourself some gear, at the very least. If you're lucky, you'll be left alone for a good 5 mins or so to get better gear before getting in a fight.

Also, @Nathanite02, it's better to not make multiple posts in a row. There is an edit button for players to use to add something to a previous post.

AlperenKuru

Feb 18, 2017
My house
@Gainfullterror seems to have hit the really important and major points as to why this shouldn't happen.

I'm very against this as it takes away from the other kits that could be used in certain gamemodes. I also don't want to deal with prot4 leather players right after killing them and they spawn in with it. Plus, if you are worried about not getting to come back from a death in late game... The spawn protection can be enough to get away and get yourself some gear, at the very least. If you're lucky, you'll be left alone for a good 5 mins or so to get better gear before getting in a fight.

Also, @Nathanite02, it's better to not make multiple posts in a row. There is an edit button for players to use to add something to a previous post.

Eh, true. There are ups and downs about this. I agree in both cases but it would be cool to have this. It can help people who rent good at PvP also. Yea just my opinion.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Egg armour is firstly good for rushing, and is what if this was to apply for all games than what would you get with the iron golem kit in skywars OP, or the swordsman? Incredibly OP items?

Honestly in any mode no kit is useless, yes some may be better than others but that doesn't make them useless
Find a good use for them, also there is no way to have the modes prechosen, so changing them would be pointless for 1 kit only if it is completely useable now

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
in op some kits just become useless for example:

In eggwars the kit egg armor is not viable in op mode.

I suggest changing get this so the kits change to match gamemod so egg armor would get prot IV in op mode.

Thanks for consideration -nathan
You would be suprised by how useful some of those kits are no matter what mode. I have done all kits in all modes to see which ones are useful or not and there were ALWAYS pros to all kits for any mode. Also it would be hard to do due to the mode voting and kit selection at the same time and then once you pick your kit, then the mode would already be selected so... -1

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
Why would they be able to do damage anyway to your gear when, remember your dealing with someone with the weakest armor stat wise with zero enchantments whatsoever a few crits with the sword and there done for and after killing them you should have gotten there egg and by then it's to be expected that they are attempting recovery and have some good gear why is having leather such a issue also you would most likely have chain or iron armor by the time you are attacking.

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
Hank you can get your typical kit the egg armor is just an example the op just buffs each potential kit like the villager trade it would just be optimized for overpowered readiness.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom