Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes or no? Feedback is appreciated

• I already told you to leave CUBCRAFT!!!!!!!! Ur awful I'm reporting u!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
in op some kits just become useless for example:

In eggwars the kit egg armor is not viable in op mode.

I suggest changing get this so the kits change to match gamemod so egg armor would get prot IV in op mode.

Thanks for consideration -nathan

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
This would be hard to do since the game mode is not not determined until the game starts, so you would not be able to pick your kit after that.

Reactions: BadGuy

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
yep agree, i feel like egg armour should change to the different game modes, such as enchanted in op

Reactions: BadGuy

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
The kit is given To you after the game begins so it should just give you one of three versions of the kit depending on gamemode

Reactions: Quake_02

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Nope.
Why should egg armour be buffed in OP mode?
Does that mean it should also be nerfed in Hardcore mode?
Choose a kit depending on what mode it's going to be. If you can't know what it's going to be, choose a kit that's alright for both gamemodes. Having kits adapt to the mode you're playing on is too simple and ruins the whole "choose your kit wisely" aspect of Eggwars.
Don't even forget that prot 4 leather set on spawn is ridiculously annoying when people constantly respawn again and again with nothing but their kit. Protection 4 leather on spawn is just asking to lose your current armour set to spam clickers.
As useful as it may seem, this is something that a lot of people would hate as soon as they see the problems with it.
NU gainfulterror don't apply your cold logic to this thread NU!
I'm sorry :(

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
Nope.
Why should egg armour be buffed in OP mode?
Does that mean it should also be nerfed in Hardcore mode?
Choose a kit depending on what mode it's going to be. If you can't know what it's going to be, choose a kit that's alright for both gamemodes. Having kits adapt to the mode you're playing on is too simple and ruins the whole "choose your kit wisely" aspect of Eggwars.
Don't even forget that prot 4 leather set on spawn is ridiculously annoying when people constantly respawn again and again with nothing but their kit. Protection 4 leather on spawn is just asking to lose your current armour set to spam clickers.
As useful as it may seem, this is something that a lot of people would hate as soon as they see the problems with it.

I'm sorry :(
really, you had to add you facts into this. xD

Reactions: Gainfullterror

AlperenKuru

Feb 18, 2017
My house
I like the idea. But what Simbaaa said was true. It would be hard to do that because you select your kit before the vote. The way around it would be to give the players 10 seconds before the game starts so they can choose a kit. You got a thumbs up from me.

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
Gainfulterror there is already a dominant meta stratedgy in eggwars op mode that is the golden apples that's one viable strong stratedgy if egg armor is buffed it would form a counter to this

Reactions: Quake_02

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
Gainfulterror there is already a dominant meta stratedgy in eggwars op mode that is the golden apples that's one viable strong stratedgy if egg armor is buffed it would form a counter to this
Yep or they could create another kit

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Chugging golden apples?
That happens regularly and people already hate it. The problem with the prot 4 egg armour isn't that they are able to kill me easily, but rather that they can deal a pretty decent amount of damage to my armour before I can kill them off. And even after I kill them off, they'll try the same thing naked which is less effective yet still annoying.
The protection leather armour just makes it that much worse.

Aside from that, they also have the grace period to just hop to the generators to score a sword and some golden apples while tanking hits. It'd take probably close to 2 minutes to take care of them at that point. Since I guessed around 2 minutes, that would also mean they can respawn with another set of leather armour and repeat what they were doing the previous life.
At this point you may be wondering why I wouldn't be breaking the egg, and that is because I simply wouldn't get the opportunity to if they keep coming back in protection leather armour. Heck, one could buy enough time for another guy to come in with a set of decent battle gear.

Reactions: Snodia
Members Online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom