Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Flowers [Wings]

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
What's your favourite KitPvP map and why?
Just curious c:

Mine's Classic, because almost every kit is viable to some extent on it, and I'm still finding interesting new strategies to it after playing it for years. Using Tank? Then you can survive falls from high buildings, and can 'tank' entire teams of players until you're able to lose them. Using Archer? Then you can head to either the rooftops, the helicopter, or the sewers to put yourself at an advantage.

My least favourite maps are the 'Wings' maps, because you die too quickly and it's too easy for people to escape combat.

Reactions: Baploon

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
I really like the 'flat' maps with savannah in particular, like the terrain and it's just awesome to look at.
The classic map is great as well.. but played that one way too much. Also feel like that one could use a upgrate (better terrain, threes, make it look a bit better).

My least favourite maps are the wings maps, feel like it's more about flying here than the actual combat.

Reactions: TitanKronos

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I Like Flowers For It Has Many Tricks To Use and Turns
Plus Shooting Is Fun To Me Which These Maps Encourage Bows Which I Am Best At Using

least favourite is Savannah it is just a map where campers stay on the map has so many campers

Last edited:

skps2010

Mar 12, 2016
Taiwan
I like Space map because I like the feeling of killing everyone on a planet and own the planet. Also this map is good for wizard kit, I like to land my first hit while flying, then a few hits to kill a player, this making killing so easy! Also there are lots of secret in space map!

My least favorite is Savannah because it is too plain and nothing interesting like parkour and buildings.

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
My favourite map is by far Classic. It is a very diverse map that can offer anything to underground sewers all the way to a flying helicopter (no it doesn't actually fly...it just sits there...in the air...like...a helicopter...yeah...). I honestly love getting to the chopper and then taunting people and watching them fall down after I knock them down

ItzHector

Oct 29, 2016
I definitely think Savannah is the best map! The build team is doing so well at the moment! The quality of builds are getting insane!

xRavendiscord

I LOVE Classic! Usually, that's where I find all of my friends like Ox, st22, Wendy (Wemb, I'm sorry. It's an inside joke between us.), Fire, and MANY others. I find most of Cubecraft on there if there's an open server for it. It is a pretty big and comfortable map to play on, since there's so many places to hide and go AFK at. Then there's the helicopter, which EVERYONE fights over. There are other things I love about it, but there are more hackers on there than any other map I've been on. That's usually because it's a popular map.

ItzHector

Oct 29, 2016
I LOVE Classic! Usually, that's where I find all of my friends like Ox, st22, Wendy (Wemb, I'm sorry. It's an inside joke between us.), Fire, and MANY others. I find most of Cubecraft on there if there's an open server for it. It is a pretty big and comfortable map to play on, since there's so many places to hide and go AFK at. Then there's the helicopter, which EVERYONE fights over. There are other things I love about it, but there are more hackers on there than any other map I've been on. That's usually because it's a popular map.
Yeah, classic is great; I love hiding in cool places! ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom