?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 150344

Hello everyone!

When you are choosing a kit in Skywars or any other game you come across this very weird kit selection menu.
I can't take a screenshot for some reason
It allows you to buy kits, see exactly what the kit provides, which is awesome, but it makes it a lot messy and sometimes I choose the wrong kit which is frustrating (sometimes unintentionally buying a kit). There already is a shop where you buy kits in the Skywars menu therefore a few people will want to buy there kits in game.

My suggestion is to remove the messy kit selection menu and return the original one.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
"sometimes unintentionally buying a kit"... I'm really not sure why you can do that when there is an "Are you sure?" selection in place to stop issues like that happening... :facepalm:

As for the new kit selection which we're slowing releasing, and I'm not really sure how it looks "messy". The design it to organise the menu and hover-boxes to make it look clean and show information perfectly. Such as the price, contents and possible effects, what kit you have on and the remove kit option etc. There really is no different to the layout of the kits than the old system, we're only added in more information for you to see as well as the content previewer. We have no plans to change the menu.

Not really sure how this is "messy".
5vX6VJt.png
H53ZYQm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
Top Bottom