Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

YveltalX149

Sep 3, 2014
The Void
I would like to share a few tips on PVP with fellow players.
1.A good way to reduce lag is by resetting your render distance. This reloads the chunks in the world which will reduce your lag for a bit.

2.Speed is a good potion effect to have in PVP. With Speed you can hit from farther away and you can make a quick getaway if you are on low health.

3.I use this combination of items a lot in PVP: 1.Diamond sword with at least Sharpness 1, 2.Strength 2 Potion, 3.Enchanted Golden Apple (You don't have to have this one but it will help you live longer with the Regeneration. Use these items to get quick kills. This combination is also allows you to hit quick enough so a player with a Regeneration effect can't heal quick enough (This even works on players in Diamond Armor, (though using this combination might cost some points.)

4. Pay attention to what's going on around you. This helps you spot players planning to attack you from in front to the sides and from behind. You can use F5 to look behind you, (Press it twice to see behind you, press it again to return the view to normal.)

5. Use your kit to your advantage. This is a tactic I use pretty often, Such as using the high defense of Iron Armor with the Tank Kit, using Range attacks like a bow with the Archer Kit, Using the potions of the Alchemist Kit, Using the Knockback Wand to send foes flying back with the Wizard Kit, Walk through Fire and swim in Lava with the Pyro Kit, etc.

I hope these tips help you to improve your Kit PVP skills. Good Luck! :)

NitroPelle

Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2015
Amsterdam
youtube.com
I would like to share a few tips on PVP with fellow players.
1.A good way to reduce lag is by resetting your render distance. This reloads the chunks in the world which will reduce your lag for a bit.

2.Speed is a good potion effect to have in PVP. With Speed you can hit from farther away and you can make a quick getaway if you are on low health.

3.I use this combination of items a lot in PVP: 1.Diamond sword with at least Sharpness 1, 2.Strength 2 Potion, 3.Enchanted Golden Apple (You don't have to have this one but it will help you live longer with the Regeneration. Use these items to get quick kills. This combination is also allows you to hit quick enough so a player with a Regeneration effect can't heal quick enough (This even works on players in Diamond Armor, (though using this combination might cost some points.)

4. Pay attention to what's going on around you. This helps you spot players planning to attack you from in front to the sides and from behind. You can use F5 to look behind you, (Press it twice to see behind you, press it again to return the view to normal.)

5. Use your kit to your advantage. This is a tactic I use pretty often, Such as using the high defense of Iron Armor with the Tank Kit, using Range attacks like a bow with the Archer Kit, Using the potions of the Alchemist Kit, Using the Knockback Wand to send foes flying back with the Wizard Kit, Walk through Fire and swim in Lava with the Pyro Kit, etc.

I hope these tips help you to improve your Kit PVP skills. Good Luck! :)
4) You can also set your FOV higher

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom