Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

welive56

May 25, 2014
Im sorry but the pvp here is terrible, the amount of times im killed by hackers, teamers and donors is unbelievable and theres no staff who actually give a monkeys to play! You litteraly cannot pvp as regeneration is slow as poop and theres gonna be another guy sneaking up on you! The only way to actually regen is gold apples which only donors get and are super expensive in the shop

Hackers: Get Active staff, I loose all my hard earned diamond armour against these noobs and its unbelievable that they can get away easily as nobody reports them its just destroying the server!

Donors: Maybe reduse how OP the Kits are so Stone ranks have a chance and not get teamed on by the whole world!

Thank you for reading, Sort it out please

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
ya, donors can infinity respawn and keep damaging ur armor and make u waste ur god apples. Its op . Thats the reason i dont play kitpvp xD

james_mc_lfc

May 3, 2014
Im sorry but the pvp here is terrible, the amount of times im killed by hackers, teamers and donors is unbelievable and theres no staff who actually give a monkeys to play! You litteraly cannot pvp as regeneration is slow as poop and theres gonna be another guy sneaking up on you! The only way to actually regen is gold apples which only donors get and are super expensive in the shop

Hackers: Get Active staff, I loose all my hard earned diamond armour against these noobs and its unbelievable that they can get away easily as nobody reports them its just destroying the server!

Donors: Maybe reduse how OP the Kits are so Stone ranks have a chance and not get teamed on by the whole world!

Kitpvp is not out of hand. If you don't like some of its features, read below:

Suggestions:
  • If you have a problem with hackers when your in diamond armour, constantly record all your gameplay, then upload it to YT and post it in the ban reports section and get the kid banned, "Once you hack, you never come back" you know what you have to do. Doing this will also improve the experience for all other cubecraft players as the number of hackers is reduced.
  • The kits are not "OP", people deserve what they have donated for, and if you don't like it i would advise paying for a rank and receiving all the perks. Yes kitpvp is quite advantageous for donators, but thats because they have donated and they deserve what they have donated for. Donations are key for ANY server, as this is the reason why the server is constantly hosted. Maybe the kits for donators could be nerfed or the kits for stones could be buffed, it will only open a chance for improvement (pvp-wise) for donators as it will become harder for them which I wouldn't mind from a donators point of view. But kits shouldn't be changed too much so donator kits aren't worth what they paid for. But personally i think the kits are balanced, clearly advantageous for donators, but they've paid for the armour and perks of being a donator, so... Tough luck?

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
There are only two things wrong with KitPvp, the first one is godapples. You shouldn't be able to get any godapples at all. That way even donors with full protection 4 diamond can be killed eventually. (but if you take godapples out you should take away the strengt potions as well, otherwise those are very OP)
The second is the amount of hackers, who are the main reason I quit KitPvP. I was constantly recording all my gameplay, just as james_mc_lfc suggested above, and ended up with about 5 reports a day. And then 4 the next day. 5 the day after that. My point is it just never seems to stop. And if you run into a hacker as a stone rank and finally got some nice diamond gear, you still die. And then you can just start all over again.

Reactions: Gufufu

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia

That is the point! KitPVP isn't supposed to be slow you are supposed to die a lot!

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Why don't you go count how many more stone (Most likely hackers) have more armor then donors, and if you want money you have to work for it now sit around all day playing Minecraft(Not saying you do)
1) Last sentence was rude.
2)You dont know my life story and my situation with money.
3)U dont know where i come from, and again, u dont know my situation.

Reactions: FLYING_PIANO66

james_mc_lfc

May 3, 2014
but i dont think this server wants op ness and unfairness. I think. that is the problem with kitpvp.

Not sure if you've realised but people have donated money to this server and are rewarded with in-game items for their actions. Kits aren't OP, they're just highly advantageous to donators, which should be expected on any server. Its possible to kill them all you just
need to play it really smart and strategise and team with several other stones.

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
Not sure if you've realised but people have donated money to this server and are rewarded with in-game items for their actions. Kits aren't OP, they're just highly advantageous to donators, which should be expected on any server. Its possible to kill them all you just
need to play it really smart and strategise and team with several other stones.
So... you have to count on other people being smart? That has never, never, never worked out for me before. The amount of times I've thought 'WHY DID YOU ATTACK ME AND NOT THE GUY IN FULL DIAMOND WITH 5 HEALTH' is... well, just a lot. And even if your best case scenario works out, as soon as they eat a godapple all you can do is run away.

james_mc_lfc

May 3, 2014
So... you have to count on other people being smart? That has never, never, never worked out for me before. The amount of times I've thought 'WHY DID YOU ATTACK ME AND NOT THE GUY IN FULL DIAMOND WITH 5 HEALTH' is... well, just a lot. And even if your best case scenario works out, as soon as they eat a godapple all you can do is run away.

It can work, yeah people will gapple, but if 5 kids come at a diamond strafing, jump hitting and comboing them its a GG to the diamond kid, he won't gave time to gapple

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
It can work, yeah people will gapple, but if 5 kids come at a diamond strafing, jump hitting and comboing them its a GG to the diamond kid, he won't gave time to gapple
But when the donor continuesly spawns near them and attacks them when he dies, their armor will break and that is just op in my opinion.

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
First, like people are saying ...we donated...we deserve good stuff... I donated so i wouldnt be killed all the time and also not to be a voice in the desert... Secondly, the situation isnt out of hand the hackers : Mods are over loaded with stuff to do ... They dont go on kit to find hacker... There are reportes for that... Like me and others : we record the most that we can so they can get banned. You can also help... Thirdly, i know what your experiensing by being a stone and there is a thread talking about it...

Reactions: Religious Melon
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom