2014-07-08_17.53.30.png
    401.5 KB · Views: 154
  • 2014-07-08_17.53.43.png
    2014-07-08_17.53.43.png
    550.1 KB · Views: 162

Joshmctosh

Jun 26, 2014
Somewhere in the world...
Here's an idea. When ur in kit-pvp since every day you log off and loose EVERYTHING you worked hard on in the day... Make it so we still have the stuff we had before we logged off. Because this server always crashes in kit-pvp and the lag is unbearable. This lag and the crashes can be over powered by making it so we keep our loot from before the log-off

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Donors don't respawn everywhere but only in some points of the map... if you are near a Respawn point go away ... genius -.-
Donors can't tell stones what to do, and stones can't Donors what to do because we both don't know the situations we are facing ingame and our struggles :\

Lock thread someone? Bc... we not about that life anymore... ( I think)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
This is STILL going on... if you don't like the fact that donors are OP, just don't play it... There is assassins, survival games and sky wars that are all balanced to give stone ranks a chance, but i think that the donors are fine on kitpvp, as stone ranks can still buy kits from the shop.
Quit complaining about how donors should be nerfed, and how OP they are, as without players donating, cubecraft wouldn't be alive, for the server runs on the money from those loyal enough to donate... You should be thanking them, not hating them. Lock?

Henrik2106

Mar 26, 2014
Behind you..
I don't know how you play in 180 sensitivity, but your aim must be brutal, just remember its not call of duty(my opinion) i used to play on 60 sensitivity and my friend told me too lower it, i now play on 25 and I've never pvped better. Its good to hear that you play on around 90 fov as you get more combos from 75-90 fov, i personally play on 80 and its OP
Lol I play with sensitivity on 80 (got a raver naga gaming mouse, OP) and on 100 FOV. I've never been so op..

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
This is STILL going on... if you don't like the fact that donors are OP, just don't play it... There is assassins, survival games and sky wars that are all balanced to give stone ranks a chance, but i think that the donors are fine on kitpvp, as stone ranks can still buy kits from the shop.
Quit complaining about how donors should be nerfed, and how OP they are, as without players donating, cubecraft wouldn't be alive, for the server runs on the money from those loyal enough to donate... You should be thanking them, not hating them. Lock?
This was from a long time ago, I'm not about that life anymore. I get the minor problem, and the ways around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom