Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think diamond armor should be removed?

• Yes because less people would be op

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • No because its fun to be op and kill people quickly

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters

flipper2013

Oct 26, 2013
Then make it more challenging to get diamond armour they could be multiple ways. I kind of support the idea but not entirely.

AquaaXx

Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2014
Africa
I like Kit PvP with the diamond armor, it gives equality and lays out the game smoothly.

AquaaXx

Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2014
Africa
But sometimes its better with someone in diamond armor because it gives more of a challenge.

Catzore <3 Taco's

Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2014
Canada
Well maybe we can get rid of the diamond armor with prot 2 and replace it with iron armor prot 2. i dont really know anything anymore .-.

Raindrop57

Mar 29, 2014
A Raincloud
Or perhaps add unenchanted diamond armor? It will make players feel more OP then enchanted iron armor. Or perhaps add both. Diamond armor for the "Fear me I'm OP" approach, or enchanted iron armor for the "I'll be disquised so nobody goes for me!" feel.

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
1. I personally think the diamond armor is just a little unfair. Due to the fact that there many others who cannot or do not own the diamond armor. I believe its way too easy to get streaks and what not in Kit PvP with the diamond armor.. Without it, everything should be a little more at "ease" if you will

2. I also dont think its a problem. I do believe (Not 100% sure) That anyone, including the stone ranks, can buy the diamond armor with the points they have acquired, tus making it very fair to others.
(All in my opinion)
Thank you for reading. :3

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
1. I personally think the diamond armor is just a little unfair. Due to the fact that there many others who cannot or do not own the diamond armor. I believe its way too easy to get streaks and what not in Kit PvP with the diamond armor.. Without it, everything should be a little more at "ease" if you will

2. I also dont think its a problem. I do believe (Not 100% sure) That anyone, including the stone ranks, can buy the diamond armor with the points they have acquired, tus making it very fair to others.
(All in my opinion)
Thank you for reading. :3
Thus* XD I should probably type a little slower..

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom