Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
To the point :
1. Longer Kill Streak = More points (1st kill = 1 points, 2nd kill = 2 points, 3rd kills = 3 points ; Only until you die. If you have died, the kill streak reset to 1)
2. Survival Time = The longer you live, you will get points. (1st minute = 1 points, 3 minute = 2 points, 5 minute = 3 points -- ; If you die, Reset)
3. Potions on shop
4. Kills Grant Exp And Lapis. Enchant table hidden on maps that can be used by using points, or if you are kind, for free.
o3o

skps2010

Mar 12, 2016
Taiwan
1. Longer Kill Streak = More points (1st kill = 1 points, 2nd kill = 2 points, 3rd kills = 3 points ; Only until you die. If you have died, the kill streak reset to 1)
Too much points!!! If I buy chest plate in space map I can get 60 kill streaks in average, that is 1830 points!!!!
Also players will just run away instead of fighting if they are low.

2. Survival Time = The longer you live, you will get points. (1st minute = 1 points, 3 minute = 2 points, 5 minute = 3 points -- ; If you die, Reset)
Players will just hide forever....

3. Potions on shop
What kind of potion? I think it will make wizard useless.
It is good if they add potion and tipped arrow (growing, weakness, slowness) that wizard don't have.

4. Kills Grant Exp And Lapis. Enchant table hidden on maps that can be used by using points, or if you are kind, for free.
I like the idea of getting exp when you kill someone, but enchanting is too op!!! and enchanting won't work in op mode because most of the item are enchanted.
How about you can exchange your exp to points or special weapon?

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
"60 kill streak" I call Bull Fudge on that mom. And i only give ideas, the way they implement it if they ever gonna to is their choice. They could have just put you on the target list, and whoevery kill you gets more Points for each kill streak you got.

2. Yeah, hide, as if you can hide anywhere in a map such as this. And what? You gonna be alive for 1 hour +? You gotta be joking with me.

3. So what? They get free potions. Why can't we buy potions? Its like saying "Buying diamond armor from shop? Just go ninja and buy the diamond set to get full diamond gear and Speed II! And beat the tank class!" Of course it will render the other class a bit useless, You bought them with points you EARN. Pretty fair if you ask me.

4. Exp to points > Basically extra points for killing people.
Special Weapon > Currency problem, How many kills do you need and how op the item is

skps2010

Mar 12, 2016
Taiwan
1. You can just press shift and afk in the map for 1 hour+.
2. I like the idea of buying potion in shop, I just think wizard kit should be unique.

p.s. You should add a poll for everyone to vote.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom