1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kit PvP Ajustments

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by XeroxFusion, Nov 13, 2014.

?

How did you like this suggestion thread???

1. Great

2. Good

3. Okay

4. Bad

5. Terrible

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. XeroxFusion

XeroxFusion Member

Kit PvP is fun simple and fast to play but could use some improvements (though laggy)

The Ninja Kit needs to be remade becuase it gives you worse armor than the alchemist kit which has a speed pot so really if you want to go fast in kit pvp just get alchemist kit and you are set.

How I believe this kit could be improved is by giving it full black dyed leather armor, a stone sword, steak, Speed II and Jump Boost I. This would be more like a ninja or assassin (yes it could also be renamed to assassin if you would like) with the better speed buff and the jump boost additon.

There could be a kit slayer that gives you a sharpness I or sharpness II diamond sword but with no armor or buffs.

I have MANY other kit pvp suggestions so tell me if you would like to see more.

2. OrangeGE

OrangeGE Member

The speed boost the the alchemist kit is for 8 minutes, the ninja kit is forever, pretty big difference.

You can easily pick up iron armour from the ground, this would be too OP (especially if the player has strength).

Sure, and suggestions are greatly appreciated! :)

YounB likes this.
  3. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

If you're me, staying alive for 8 minutes with the same gear as everyone else and 6 stone sword noobs coming at you from 4 different angles is almost impossible >.< I think at least the jump boost should be added ;)