Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxlazarxx

Sep 2, 2015
Kit submission forum.
Demon OG Kit.
-Diamond helmet, prot 4, unbreaking 3.
-Diamond chestplate, prot 4, unbreaking 3.
-Diamond leggings, prot 4, unbreaking 3.
-Diamond boots, prot 4, frostwalker 1, unbreaking 3.
-Diamond sword, sharpness 3, knockback 2, Fireaspect 1, unbreaking 3.
-Shield, mending 1, unbreaking 3.
-Bow, Power 3, punch 2, flame 1, infinity 1, unbreaking 3.
-Arrows-
Poison 2 arrows 64.
1 standard arrow.
-lava bucket 1.
-Flint and steel 1.
-Fire charge 16.
-TNT 64.
-Notch apple 1.
-Golden apple 5.

Potion effects.
-Jump boost 2.
-Absorption 5.
-Weakness 5.
-Slowness 2.
-Speed 2.
-Strength 5.
-Resistance 2.
-Regeneration 5.
-Haste 3.
-Health boost 5.

Pictures here. http://imgur.com/a/LmBBt

Videos here.

Background story of the Demon.
So there was a Demon and he wasn't very active in the demon community didn't even attend the demoncon. He was a bit of a outcast among the Demons. One day a man named John stumbled upon the demons abode. The Demon was furious! "How dare you come to me home!" "I have come here to battle a Demon and a Demon i shall battle!" "Well then i wouldn't like to let you down!" he siad that last part while leapt off his throne and sprinted towards John. Startled John quickly throw on his diamond armor. unfortunately the Demons armor was forged in the depths of hell it self, and the result was far more superior then the armor he whore himself. The demons sword flashed across Johns field of vision just inches from his face. They exchanged sword strokes for a few minutes each trying to gain the upper hand. in the end the Demons armor prevailed and as a result the John died. "Mwahaha, it is amusing thinking that just mortals can best me!"

Last edited:

Zachㅤ

Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2016
Hogwarts
yo tambien!!!!!!!!
9q7MV0y.gif

Reactions: LowFat

Osoplayned

Jul 2, 2015
Colombia
English
That is Build UHC?:
Build UHC is an embodiment which is very similar to the type of game that is UHC Ultra Hard Core which is a form of badlion server.

He means by this suggestion? :
I mean that if this suggestion of this game mode is accepted on the server is that it can be slightly change its appearance and name obviously because we do not want to seem to competition, what I want with this method is able to give you a little more fame to the server and so you see people you really like this mode, I hope achieve compliance.

What I want to do is change some items of the game so something
Sword: Sharpened three

Road
Two buckets of water
two bucket of lava
Lighter
Doras three apples
A golden apple uhc

Helmet protection against projectiles
Breastplate PROTECTION 2
pants PROTECTION 1
boots protection against projectiles 1

I accept more suggestions to add new items

Osoplayned

Jul 2, 2015
Colombia
That is Build UHC?: Build UHC is an embodiment which is very similar to the type of game that is UHC Ultra Hard Core which is a form of badlion server.

He means by this suggestion? :
I mean that if this suggestion of this game mode is accepted on the server is that it can be slightly change its appearance and name obviously because we do not want to seem to competition, what I want with this method is able to give you a little more fame to the server and so you see people you really like this mode, I hope achieve compliance.

What I want to do is change some items of the game so something
Sword: Sharpened three

Road
Two buckets of water
two bucket of lava
Lighter
Doras three apples
A golden apple uhc

Helmet protection against projectiles
Breastplate PROTECTION 2
pants PROTECTION 1
boots protection against projectiles 1

64 stone blocks
Bow and 64 arrows more power 3

Attachments

• 2016-05-03_20.37.09.png
    2016-05-03_20.37.09.png
    100.2 KB · Views: 182
  • 2016-05-03_20.38.45.png
    2016-05-03_20.38.45.png
    117.5 KB · Views: 166

xxlazarxx

Sep 2, 2015
Kit submission forum.
-Mercenary Kit.
-Gold helmet, Prot 3, unbreaking 3.
-Gold chestplate, prot 3, unbreaking 3.
-Gold leggings, prot 3, unbreaking 3.
-Gold boots, prot 3, frostwalker 2, unbreaking 3.
-Stone sword, sharpness 5, fire aspect 2, unbreaking 3.
-Bow. punch 2, unbreaking 3.
-Arrows-
Arrow of harming 2. (64)
Arrow of weakness 30 seconds. (64)
Regular arrow. (64)
-TNT 64.
-Fire charges 64.
-Water bucket 1.
-ender pearls 16.
-Golden apples 3.

Potions effects.
-Night vision 1.
-Jump boost 2.
-Absorption 3.
-Weakness 1.
-Slowness 2.
-Invisibility 3.
-Strength 1.
-Resistance 2.
-Regeneration 2.
-Health boost 3.

Pictures here. http://imgur.com/a/2nfVj

Videos here.

Background story of the Mercenary.
In the lands of the helstar, king herble sat on his throne everyday. he was one of the richest people in the realm (If not "the" richest) Unfortunately for him he was a target of interest for mercenary's. And so it happened to be that a heist was in the making to rob him of all his gold storage's. The plan was simple get in and get out. sadly it was anything but simple. halfway through the heist, the king visits his treasure room to check if nothing was astray. The door opened with three startled people staring at a mercenary trying to rob him blind. "Guards size him!" he shouted. Both of the iron clad warriors start approaching the intruder from both sides. Luckily for the mercenary he was quite accustomed to Fighting his way out of problems. "Already guys, lets see what you got!" He leaped at the now startled guards slamming his stone sword on one of the guards helmets knocking him out cold. In his puerperal vision he spots the other guard raising his weapon. "Oh no you dont!" Swinging his sword up to meet the guards wild sword stroke they make a resounding "CLANG!" Twisting his sword he slides it in between the guards ribs making a bone shattering sound. The King quickly realized that this is a trained mercenary not the thugs he was accustomed too. Donning His diamond armor he charges towards the mercenary with hate etching his eyes. The mercenary seeing him coming jumps to the left side and swings his sword in a wild arc, decapitating the Kings head right off. "Serves you right for not letting me take your Gold."

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
For What game? Pvp In General or Kit PvP?
Anyway, Here you go.

If i need to say for what games... Then do tell me

1. Saboteur
Armor :
> Leather Helmet and shoe, But Golden Chesplate and Leggings.
Weapon :
> 1 x Golden Axe
Perks Of The Kits :
> 2 x Splash Potion of Weakness II (For 20 seconds)
> 2 x Splash Potions of Slowness I (For 15 seconds)
> 1 x Splash potions of Nausea (For 15 seconds)
> 1 x Splash potions of Blindness + Night Vision (Combined Potion Effect [5 seconds])

Back Story :
Saboteur is a kit that inflicts Bad Status Ailment to the target, They Does not have any real defense, and will usually loses in a 1 v 1 combat where the player only uses weapons. Saboteur Roles usually took advantages of enemies weak spot, and charge while they are debuffed / weakened.
The Splash Potions are given Durable seconds (15-20 for most) Due to the reason that it is splash potions. As They need to be close enough so that it gives the effect it fullest potential (80% of the initial times) but, if you are too close, you might get hit by the potion it self. But if you are too far, The Potion will banish in just a mere seconds (That is how splash potions works in minecraft :v You do not even need to do any more plug ins).
The Reason They have more than one potion for weakness and slowness, Because it is necessary, As if they ran out of potions, they will die.

Reason why i cannot post pictures for this one :
Because that the item included in this kit requires command, and i does not have command for any of those (i.e, potion of nausea and potion of blindness + Night vision and also i cannot change the time of how long the potions last)
p.s
This does not work for 1 v 1 in general.
So... again, depending on what game are we talking about.

Last edited:

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Blue PvP Chestplate : Prot 1
Blue PvP Leggings : Prot 1
Blue PvP Boots : Prot 1 , FeatherFalling 1
Blue PvP Sword : Sharpness 1
Lava Bucked
Water Bucked
32 Apples
2 Golden apples
Here is the link of Blue PvP In action!
i was playing on the ground so RIP AIM!

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
Second Kit Suggestion

2. Sentinel
Food :
> Golden Apple x 1
Armor :
>Iron Helmet, Leggins, and Shoe + Diamond Chestplate (This may change depending on what game we are talking about, or what gamemodes)
> 1 Shield
Weapon :
> 1 x Wooden Sword with Unbreakable enchantment. (Cause sword breaking sucks.)
Perks of the kit:
1. Mediguard (Passive)
> When you uses your shield (By Right click), You Gain Regeneration I until you put down your shield.
2. Vendetta (Passive)
> When You are attacked while your shield is on (Means, Guarding), You have 33 % chances of Gain Strenght I for 2 seconds.
3. Potion Of Instant Health II X 1
4. Critical Trigger (Passive)
> When Your Heart is 2 or less, You Gain Resistance I until your Hp is above 2.
Down side of perks :
> Permanent Slowness I
Back story :
> This Kit are used to being the tankers. But time changes, and they now turn to defender with counter attack abilities.
> The Shield is their trusted ally, Never leaving them, and always helping them in any problem. The Problem is, they relay to their shield by too much, and thus, they lack the power to attack, For one, they can be called cowards, Who Hide behind their shield to tank all the attacks.
> Their Shield is imbued with the power of the Goddess Etro. Etro is the goddess of death, But she is also the goddess of salvation in their world. Etro imbued her power to these shields, this is the reason this shield are so powerful, The Problem is, Everything comes with a cost. Their Shield contains a dark curse, the bearer of the shield cannot remove it from their hand, and hence, making it stuck to their off hand, and due to their large shield, they have a hard time to mobilize.

Last edited:

Low Chee Liang

May 4, 2016
earth
Name:Rifleman

-Bow [power 5 and punch 1][named "Sniper Rifle"
-Shield[black]
-full iron armor, all protection 2
-5 tnt
-diamond sword fire aspect 2 and sharpness 5
-256 Arrows [instant damage 2]

Low Chee Liang

May 4, 2016
earth
2nd kit suggestion

name:Heavy
-full diamond amor no enchants
-bow[rapid fire ,unbreakable, decreased damage since it has rapid fire and punch 1]
-iron sword with sharpness 2
-shield [unbreakable]
-permanent slowness 1
-1 potion of swiftness lvl 1 [90 seconds]

i only want the rank upgrade to gold the other stuff give to the other guys u think are impressive

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Noobly kit: helmet; a player's head called DragonInsanity. Chestplate; Why should you wear a chestplate? And why an elytra, is it a sort of pumpkin pie? It is the worst armorpiece, leggings; leather leggings, purple dyed with fire aspect 1, infinity 1 and aqua infinity 1, boots; leather boots, sharpness 1, flamewalker 1 and frost 1 called Dora the Exployer's apefriend. Hotbar 1; deadbush , bane of athropods (how do you spell it) 1, mended 1 and knockback 1. Hotbar 2; bow with fire aspect 1. Hotbar 3; no arrows, how do you craft them? Hotbar 4: a stack of dirt (21) Hotbar 5; water bottle - no effects. Hotbar 6; wooden shovel; unbreaking 1. Hotbar 7; a stack diamonds (they are worthless) Hotbar 8: wooden axe, infinity , Hotbar 9; do you have 9 hotbars? So this is my kit, i hope you don't like it :)

Reactions: hgbf

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
Third Kit Entry
1. Marker
Armor :
>Full Gold Armor With Projectile protection II In every armor part.
Weapon :
>Stick with Knockback I
>Bow : Enchantment > Power I
>Arrow : 5x Speed Arrow + 5x Slow Arrow + 5x Healing Arrow II + 5x Levitating arrow + 5x Weakness Arrow + 5x Weakness Potion + 5x Leaping Arrow III (If not possible, II)
[All of the arrow are the arrow of the lowest version unless told not (Such as the speed arrow, it will only be the lowest tier of the speed arrow you can have from the creative inventory, if you know what i mean x-x

If not, it is the default ones]
Perk of kit :
1. Death Mark
> You deal +0.5 damage everytime you hit someone. Capped at +2.5, and the effect is lost if you loses hp (From fall damage, etc)
2. Limit Break
> When you only have 0.5 hearts left, When your arrow hit someone, you get Hearts equal to the damage you dealt.
3. Head Shot
> If your bow attack hits the head of another player, you dealt +2 hearts of damage.

Backstory :
> They are the great hunter of the wildlands, making living from hunting. These hunters survive by killing monsters, Huger, Far Huger than their self, but their bow are their best allies, as it is their primary weapon, they learn that it is their only weapon.
> These Hunters mostly hunt solo, and from the hundreds of man that became the hunters, now, only tenths survive since the accident oF great Gordo, This is the reason they hunt solo, due to the lack of man power. But while fighting solo, They are more than capable to handle any problem at hand.
> Their abilities help them to beat any monster at all size and might, in this case, Humans / Player at all sight.

Why No Food :
Because it will take too long for a bow fight

Last edited:

Enes__GS

Mar 9, 2016
z4HsSue.png

I hope everyone is enjoying the epic PvP update as much as I am! To celebrate and keep the hype going we are bringing you an awesome kit design contest with some pretty cool prizes! Head over to the kit creator and design the epic kit of your dreams. Submit your kit in a reply to this post to enter it into the contest.

Remember to include ALL the details about your kit, and bonus points for including pictures, epic backstory and/or video of your kit in action. You may submit up to three kits, any extra kits you submit will be deleted and not counted! You can see my comment below to see an example of a good kit submission :)

Prizes
1st
- Your kit will be added as an official kit. You will also receive a rank upgrade and an exclusive PvP T-shirt!
2nd - Rank upgrade and PvP T-shirt
3rd - Rank upgrade

Good luck to everyone in the contest! You also have a chance to win an upgrade and shirt over on Twitter!

Discord
Many of you have been asking for an official CubeCraft Discord for a while and it is finally here! For those of you unfamiliar with Discord it is alternative to Teamspeak that many players seem to prefer. The Discord rules are the same as the Teamspeak rules and you can join through this link https://cbecrft.net/discord

Want to know more about what Discord is? Check here

PvP Updates and Fixes
We also have a bunch of small updates and fixes for PvP, all listed below!
Assassins
Can no longer break the shop with arrows
Disabled players hitting out fire
Disabled player collision
Changed players names to all be yellow so that certain ranks don’t have an unfair disadvantage

FFA
Fixed players block glitching out of maps
Fixed spelling mistakes and typos
Fixed being able to join full servers
Quantity of arrows has been increased what you can buy from the shop
Swapped the prices of protection II and III in OP FFA
Increased the prices of weaponry in OP FFA

Lobby
Players can no longer spam explosive mine carts in custom kit creator
Disabled use of flint of steel in custom kit creator
Players can no longer put modded enchantments on their items
Added a selfie area
Added another armour stand battle
Fixed Classic mode not displaying a full list of kits
Player counts of FFA servers now update when the menu is open

Duels
Hunger no longer degrades when map is generating
Fixed being sent back to the lobby when selecting a battle
Fixed hunger being enabled in soup duels
Fixed the game not ending if your opponent doesn’t turn up in the game
Fixed the map burning down before the game has started
Minor tweaks to some kits​
ENDER KIT
-gray leather helmet
-elytra
-gray leather leggings
-gray leather boots
-10 ender pearls
-stone sword with sharpeness 1
-bow with infinity and flame
-64 steak
-1 arrow

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
You may submit up to three kits
Well, then I'm going to do it aswell :)

Kit name: Spooky Scary Skeleton 1.8 PVP
Potion Effects: Blindness, Jump II, Nausea, Speed II, Invisibility and Glowing.
Items: Skeleton Head (With no enchantments), A bone with Knockback I and Sharpness V.
Extra's: This kit is for the map MAZE only for a creepy effect.
Backstory: Sow I just finished my first kit and loved those custom kits. Sow I was just discovering what Snape The Brewmaster could do, and I noticed that you could literally add ANY effect. Sow first I wanted to make a Cow kit, an invisible creepy cow hat with Sharpness V milk. But I realised there is no cow hat in Minecraft. It's a player head. Sow I turned it into the skeleton one and that's how I created this kit.
6RniVcD.png
TPJQMR5.png

Kit name: Pig Rodeo 1.8 PVP
Potion Effects: Just Speed I.
Items: A Golden Chestplate with Unbreaking V, A Shield with a Pig Banner, A Carrot on a stick with Unbreaking V and Sharpness V (This is your weapon, and your item to ride the pig at the same time). A Pig Spawner, a Saddle, 15 Cooked Porkchop and 25 Raw Porkchop.
Extra's: This kit can only be playable on maps that are most of the time flat. (Soulsand, playground, western, etc.)
Backstory: I just wanted to create a fun kit that everybody would enjoy playing! Sow first I wanted to do something with riding on horses (You'll see that in the 3rd kit), but I didn't know how in the world you could tame them sow fast. Sow I realised that you can equip saddles on pigs aswell. And I decided to do that and added a carrot on a stick to control the pig.
xDUzJyr.png
RuRKSpU.png

Kit name: Haunted Horse PVP 1.8 PVP
Potion Effects: Only Blindness.
Items: 2 Horse Spawn Eggs (In case your first horse is a Donkey/Baby Horse), A Diamond Sword with Sharpness II, A Diamond Chestplate with Unbreaking V and Protection II, Iron Boots with Unbreaking V and Protection III, A Saddle, Diamond Horse Armour, 10 Golden Apples (These are ment for the Horses to tame them fast), and 6 different shields sow you can pick your favorite design while fighting :)
Extra's: This kit can only be playable on maps that are most of the time flat. (Soulsand, playground, western, etc.)
Backstory: As said in the Pig Rodeo kit, I wanted to do something with horses and my first idea was to do something medieval. Just Iron Horse Armor, Chain/Iron Armor and an Iron Sword. But this would be sow boring compared to my other kits (All my kits are the dumbest ever created but can be sow fun to play ;) ) sow I decided to add some blindess with it. And at that moment, the Haunted Horse PVP kit was created.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Twenty5

Mar 24, 2016
Forestman Kit

Armor:
-Iron chestplate
-Iron boots
-Leather helmet
-Leather pants

Weapons:
-Power 1--Unbreaking 1 bow
-Iron axe
-25 arrows
-10 poison tipped arrows

Extra's:
-Splash potion of regenaration
-30 cobweb
-Flint and steel
-3 Golden apples
-Mushroom stew

Screenshots:
2016-05-04_11.12.12.png
2016-05-04_11.15.37.png

Attachments

• 2016-05-04_11.12.12.png
    2016-05-04_11.12.12.png
    690.5 KB · Views: 170
  • 2016-05-04_11.15.37.png
    2016-05-04_11.15.37.png
    196.2 KB · Views: 185
Reactions: Crafters7 and hgbf

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Some kits are really getting impressive.....
I hope I get a chance for at least third place xD!
And some kits are euhm yeah.... kits... (please don't make them true)
Going to submit some more kits soon I hope....
I don't have any inspiration.....
Some kits I like where from @TheJeroen , @Tacosbefriends and @hgbf <-- hope you guys win your kits sound pretty fun !

Last edited:
Reactions: hgbf and TheJeroen

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
Strafe Kit:

Armor;

• Iron Helmet
  • Chain Chestpiece (Protection 1, Unbr III)
  • Iron Leggings
  • Iron Helmet

Weapon;

• Riptide (Sharp 2, Unbr III, Knockback 1)

Healing;
  • 2 Golden Apples
  • 16 Mushroom Stew (Healing)
Effects;
  • Speed 2

Version; 1.8 PvP

Screenshots:

87d093e9331e8abf2ee083f679e99c6d[1].png

d3eca3415fdf6390685332e575c8be16[1].png

Last edited:

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Kit Nerd (Second Suggestion) (1.8/1.9)
Inventory:
  • Iron Helmet (Protection 3/Unbreaking 1/Thorns 1)
  • Leather Chestplate (Rose Red)(Protection 3/Unbreaking 1/Thorns 1)
  • Leather Pants (Lapis Lazuli)(Protection 3/Unbreaking 1/Thorns 1)
  • Iron Boots (Frost Walker 5/Protection 3/Unbreaking 1/Thorns 1)
  • Wooden Sword named Joe's Dagger (Sharpness 2/Unbreaking 5/Smite 1)
  • Stick named Wand of Marco (Sharpness 5/Fire Aspect 2/Knockback 1)
  • Bow named Ancient Bow of the Nord (Power 1/Unbreaking 5/Infinity 1)
  • 64 Bread name Sacred bread of the Hackers
  • 64 Arrows.... becuz why not ;)
  • 64 Fire Charges named Flame Spell (off hand)
Effects:
  • Weakness 1
  • Haste 2
  • Speed 1
  • Health Boost 1
  • Saturation 3
Backstory: IDK something! They're smart.... They're not strong.... The armor looks like 3d glasses...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom