Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a good addition to the server?

  • Yes

  • No


Results are only viewable after voting.

MocroClient

Member
Sep 21, 2019
19
10
4
I find it really annoying that I can't immediately change where my kit items are. For example with the kit scout, the speed potions are on slot 2, but I prefer them to be on slot 8. I can't change it in the lobby or before the game starts, so I have to do that in-game, which costs me some time and in some cases, I can even die because of this because my opponent decides to rush. So I would like it that you can change where your kit items are, for example in my case with the kit scout, that the speed potions are immediately on slot 8. I think that this will be a great addition to the server.
 

MocroClient

Member
Sep 21, 2019
19
10
4
@Dutudy U just used the scout kit as an example, but there are also a lot of kits, for example, the Healer kit where u get a lot of potions and they get in slot 1,2,3 and 4 and that is kind of annoying. In my opinion, it would be very handy if they added this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom