Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3zy94

May 16, 2016
I will like the rank KING of Kingdoom becouse no one can beat me at that map. I play just on that map and i have 7.739 kills and 798 wins. I will accept my rank immediate. Or change the map name in Fr3zy94's Kingdoom

Reactions: remio

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
No. @xMegaCoolx can play the map for three days and have more kills than you. I can be no-lifer and get 50K kills on all the maps. @johncoles (AKA JohnCheater) can use /killall for the whole day and get 100K kills.

Solved

Reactions: Komodо

Fr3zy94

May 16, 2016
I am the KING OF KINGDOOM if you want play with me and you will see :)) i will rekt you in more ways then you small brain know.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I am the KING OF KINGDOOM if you want play with me and you will see :)) i will rekt you in more ways then you small brain know.
I recommend you to go to a clinic, they may find a way to de-addict you to a game
I'd recommend you to do not tell me that I have a small brain, due I am not addicted to a map and be silly enough to invent a stupid rank.

Thanks

Fr3zy94

May 16, 2016
VIP was invented , MVP was invented your name has been invented so why not? Aaa and i play just on that map becouse that is the only map i like, what is wrong with that? OK i play alot but i have too much free time becouse i work from home and i work when i want is not need to work every day. For exemple yesterday i take a brake from work and i win 26 games in a row without and within haxers.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
VIP was invented , MVP was invented your name has been invented so why not? Aaa and i play just on that map becouse that is the only map i like, what is wrong with that? OK i play alot but i have too much free time becouse i work from home and i work when i want is not need to work every day. For exemple yesterday i take a brake from work and i win 26 games in a row without and within haxers.
Well done. An useless rank, that you cannot prove it. If you work, why not buying a rank?

PS: This is useful suggestion for ya': http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...3325-how-to-get-rid-of-my-minecraft-addiction

N

Nikboo

1) We don't have a rank called VIP or MVP. We only have staff and donor ranks. If you would like a donor rank then you can buy one in the shop. :)

2) There are MANY more players who could easily beat you on Kingdom. Why would we just give YOU a rank? It seems a bit unfair and selfish. If you wish to get noticed from playing a certain game then aim for the leaderboards :). Also, if you get a rank such as this, then why not everyone else? A guy who is great at the space map gets a prefix called 'Astronaut'. Another person who is great at the Golf map gets a prefix called 'Golfer'. No, I am sorry but I don't think that is going to happen. You can always make a suggestion though in the suggestion section of the forum but I doubt many people would support the suggestion as it seems a bit selfish and unfair to those on the leaderboards. Players on the LEADERBOARDS of a certain game don't get a special prefix, so why should you?

Could a staff member lock this thread? :) @zDutchie @Diogu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom