Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3zy94

May 16, 2016
I will like the rank KING of Kingdoom becouse no one can beat me at that map. I play just on that map and i have 7.739 kills and 798 wins. I will accept my rank immediate. Or change the map name in Fr3zy94's Kingdoom

Reactions: remio

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
No. @xMegaCoolx can play the map for three days and have more kills than you. I can be no-lifer and get 50K kills on all the maps. @johncoles (AKA JohnCheater) can use /killall for the whole day and get 100K kills.

Solved

Reactions: Komodо

Fr3zy94

May 16, 2016
I am the KING OF KINGDOOM if you want play with me and you will see :)) i will rekt you in more ways then you small brain know.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I am the KING OF KINGDOOM if you want play with me and you will see :)) i will rekt you in more ways then you small brain know.
I recommend you to go to a clinic, they may find a way to de-addict you to a game
I'd recommend you to do not tell me that I have a small brain, due I am not addicted to a map and be silly enough to invent a stupid rank.

Thanks

Fr3zy94

May 16, 2016
VIP was invented , MVP was invented your name has been invented so why not? Aaa and i play just on that map becouse that is the only map i like, what is wrong with that? OK i play alot but i have too much free time becouse i work from home and i work when i want is not need to work every day. For exemple yesterday i take a brake from work and i win 26 games in a row without and within haxers.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
VIP was invented , MVP was invented your name has been invented so why not? Aaa and i play just on that map becouse that is the only map i like, what is wrong with that? OK i play alot but i have too much free time becouse i work from home and i work when i want is not need to work every day. For exemple yesterday i take a brake from work and i win 26 games in a row without and within haxers.
Well done. An useless rank, that you cannot prove it. If you work, why not buying a rank?

PS: This is useful suggestion for ya': http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...3325-how-to-get-rid-of-my-minecraft-addiction

N

Nikboo

1) We don't have a rank called VIP or MVP. We only have staff and donor ranks. If you would like a donor rank then you can buy one in the shop. :)

2) There are MANY more players who could easily beat you on Kingdom. Why would we just give YOU a rank? It seems a bit unfair and selfish. If you wish to get noticed from playing a certain game then aim for the leaderboards :). Also, if you get a rank such as this, then why not everyone else? A guy who is great at the space map gets a prefix called 'Astronaut'. Another person who is great at the Golf map gets a prefix called 'Golfer'. No, I am sorry but I don't think that is going to happen. You can always make a suggestion though in the suggestion section of the forum but I doubt many people would support the suggestion as it seems a bit selfish and unfair to those on the leaderboards. Players on the LEADERBOARDS of a certain game don't get a special prefix, so why should you?

Could a staff member lock this thread? :) @zDutchie @Diogu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
Top Bottom