Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zuaura

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Italy
Hello,
I think its cool to add 'First Kill - Double Kill - Triple Kill - Quadruple Kill - Penta Kill .

Before Saying 'No,this suggestion is bad,because it copied from League of Legend and other games',i think there should be different name,
Example.
Tiroxi was Slain by TempusWolfram
1 Kill, Not Bad!
Zhiroxi2 Was Slain by TempusWolfram
2 Kills, Good!
Zhiroxi3 Was Slain By TempusWolfram
3 Kills, Very Good!
Zhiroxi4 Was Slain by TempusWolfram
4 Kills , Unbelievable!
Zhiroxi5 Was Slain By TempusWolfram
5 Kills , Invincible!!
Zhiroxi6 Was Slain by TempusWolfram
6 Kills, Invincible + !!

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
They have this in paintball, and while I enjoy it there in a game with lots of respawns and big teams, I think in other games it might just be annoying. However it could be a fun add-on to games like block wars.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello,
I think its cool to add 'First Kill - Double Kill - Triple Kill - Quadruple Kill - Penta Kill .

Before Saying 'No,this suggestion is bad,because it copied from League of Legend and other games',i think there should be different name,
Example.
1 Kill, Not Bad!
2 Kills, Good!
3 Kills, Very Good!
4 Kills , Unbelievable!
5 Kills , Invincible!!
6 Kills, Invincible + !!
Kill counter and these kill notifications seems to be cool.

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
Hello,

Example.
1 Kill, Not Bad!
2 Kills, Good!
3 Kills, Very Good!
4 Kills , Unbelievable!
5 Kills , Invincible!!
6 Kills, Invincible + !!
I see how this could be cool in like Paintball, but I see that it could get annoying in other gamemodes. I feel that this suggestion could be a thing if it was only specific to paintball because in the other gamemodes it would be quite unnecessary.

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
I think it would be fun to announce to chat when a player is on a high killstreak, but i'd rather not have my chat flooded by every kill there is made by me, or others.

Comedy

Jul 21, 2017
I agree with @LilNugget . I actually never really liked that every kill is flooding my chat, so I mostly disable to chat to atleast play my game normally and not constantly looking at the chat.. Your idea isn't bad, but it will be even messier. The idea of saying in chat that someone has a killstreak of 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 50 etc. Is pretty good and less spam in chat. :)

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
For what gamemode do you suggest this? :)
However, I support the idea of @LilNugget because it'd be a bit annoying for me to see when it shows a message by making every single kill. It'd be better to show when a player is on a killstreak of 5, 10, 15...

EDIT: When you're on a killstreak of 5 then you'll receive 10 points. Per single kill you already receive 1 point so in total you'll receive 15 points for a killstreak of 5. The same case for a killstreak of 10. You'll get 10 points for this killstreak so in total you'll receive 20 points. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Current situation with CubeCraft updates as of today:
1715752801899.png
Frontlane wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva gefeliciteerd!!! 🥳🥳
i thought the forums would have atleast one post of the vxp glitch but apparently its not?
I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Reesle wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
You’re cool for joining! 😎
If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay! :)
Top Bottom