Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CelsiusY

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2017
Sweden
Taking inspiration from League of Legends, it would be a easy thing to add and would be less misleading, like i can have 20 assists and no kills and my teammate can hav 20 kills just because he had the last hit on everyone either way i just tought it would be a nice feature.

Example how it could look:

Kills/Deaths/Assists or K/D/A

In game:
7/3/12

Reactions: Xavi | Goofy

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Great idea! Totally agree with you! I’ve experienced this a lot of times (getting only assists) and thus would love to see this implemented!

Reactions: CelsiusY

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
I don't think the assist will say something about you as a player. Since if you hit someone once with your fist you'ill get the assist for dealing 0.1% damage to him. And lets say I killed 10 people and the 11 guy kills me from 10 hearths to 0 without any help all the 10 players I killed will get an assist if they did hit me. Even though they didn't assist on killing me. So I don't think this should be added.

Reactions: Typicaaal

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't want this because 1) what @Wauterrr said and 2) it would make tab too messy. I think it is fine as it is.

Reactions: Wauterrr

CelsiusY

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2017
Sweden
I don't think the assist will say something about you as a player. Since if you hit someone once with your fist you'ill get the assist for dealing 0.1% damage to him. And lets say I killed 10 people and the 11 guy kills me from 10 hearths to 0 without any help all the 10 players I killed will get an assist if they did hit me. Even though they didn't assist on killing me. So I don't think this should be added.
That's a good point but that could also be the other way around let us say I get a guy down to 0.5 hearts and then someone taps him from behind and steals the kill so there will never be a perfect balance between them.

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
That's a good point but that could also be the other way around let us say I get a guy down to 0.5 hearts and then someone taps him from behind and steals the kill so there will never be a perfect balance between them.
Yea but sometimes your kill gets stolen sometimes you still a kill. Thats more balanced than assist since multiple people gets assist for basically doing nothing.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m currently not behind my computer, but let’s say you kill someone. He would of course hit you a couple of times, but then you heal up for your next fight. The hits from your first opponent would not count towards a new opponent once you’re fully healed. As for the tab I’d make this an option which you can change in the lobby. For example only show kills or kills/deaths (is assi and ffa) or kills/deaths/assists etc.
Of course I’d love to see this in chat like in other team games on which you can hover and see the percentages every player did.

Reactions: CelsiusY

ComeAndGetMe_

Jul 19, 2017
Bergen - Netherlands
I don't think this needs to be added. It's not so necessary and it would look way to complicated for new players. I think a big part of the community is happy with wat we have now.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom