Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CelsiusY

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2017
Sweden
Taking inspiration from League of Legends, it would be a easy thing to add and would be less misleading, like i can have 20 assists and no kills and my teammate can hav 20 kills just because he had the last hit on everyone either way i just tought it would be a nice feature.

Example how it could look:

Kills/Deaths/Assists or K/D/A

In game:
7/3/12

Reactions: Xavi | Goofy

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Great idea! Totally agree with you! I’ve experienced this a lot of times (getting only assists) and thus would love to see this implemented!

Reactions: CelsiusY

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
I don't think the assist will say something about you as a player. Since if you hit someone once with your fist you'ill get the assist for dealing 0.1% damage to him. And lets say I killed 10 people and the 11 guy kills me from 10 hearths to 0 without any help all the 10 players I killed will get an assist if they did hit me. Even though they didn't assist on killing me. So I don't think this should be added.

Reactions: Typicaaal

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't want this because 1) what @Wauterrr said and 2) it would make tab too messy. I think it is fine as it is.

Reactions: Wauterrr

CelsiusY

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2017
Sweden
I don't think the assist will say something about you as a player. Since if you hit someone once with your fist you'ill get the assist for dealing 0.1% damage to him. And lets say I killed 10 people and the 11 guy kills me from 10 hearths to 0 without any help all the 10 players I killed will get an assist if they did hit me. Even though they didn't assist on killing me. So I don't think this should be added.
That's a good point but that could also be the other way around let us say I get a guy down to 0.5 hearts and then someone taps him from behind and steals the kill so there will never be a perfect balance between them.

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
That's a good point but that could also be the other way around let us say I get a guy down to 0.5 hearts and then someone taps him from behind and steals the kill so there will never be a perfect balance between them.
Yea but sometimes your kill gets stolen sometimes you still a kill. Thats more balanced than assist since multiple people gets assist for basically doing nothing.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m currently not behind my computer, but let’s say you kill someone. He would of course hit you a couple of times, but then you heal up for your next fight. The hits from your first opponent would not count towards a new opponent once you’re fully healed. As for the tab I’d make this an option which you can change in the lobby. For example only show kills or kills/deaths (is assi and ffa) or kills/deaths/assists etc.
Of course I’d love to see this in chat like in other team games on which you can hover and see the percentages every player did.

Reactions: CelsiusY

ComeAndGetMe_

Jul 19, 2017
Bergen - Netherlands
I don't think this needs to be added. It's not so necessary and it would look way to complicated for new players. I think a big part of the community is happy with wat we have now.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom