Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Killing Players And Winning Games gives loot points


  • Total voters
    8

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
2,306
12,763
498
24
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I’d keep points and loot points separated, you already get points for winning and killing.

Loot points is something that you get when doing other tasks, I like how it is now, you can’t get them in many ways, and after all, it’s just a way to “compensate” the duplicate cubelet that you got (and if you vote because you used to get a cubelet from thatk).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dudu
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on swtie's profile.
hello
Along the lines of: "______ has been removed from the network by a staff member" instead of "by Sentinel"
I wouldn't even be surprised if they made that just to make players think mods are actually doing something..

*cough cough*
Mohammed Edries wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for follow 🌹
hamwody wrote on Mohammed Edries's profile.
Thanks for follow big M❤️
Top Bottom