Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I am here with a small suggestion for all the PLUS rankers.

When a PLUS member kills someone they get a cool message saying some cool stuff.
Like:
11-png.147970

But instead of just the name of the PLUS ranker I would like to add their emote next to their name in the message
Like:
cubecraft_3 was pummelled by ❤Camezonda❤'s Kung Fu moves.
+3 Points

It is just a small thing to add to the rank but I think that everyone would like to have their own emote next to their name. Tell me what you guys think about it?

KellyBoo

Sep 2, 2015
Ibiza, Spain
I am here with a small suggestion for all the PLUS rankers.

When a PLUS member kills someone they get a cool message saying some cool stuff.
Like:
11-png.147970

But instead of just the name of the PLUS ranker I would like to add their emote next to their name in the message
Like:
cubecraft_3 was pummelled by ❤Camezonda❤'s Kung Fu moves.
+3 Points

It is just a small thing to add to the rank but I think that everyone would like to have their own emote next to their name. Tell me what you guys think about it?
It`s a cool idea, I like it! +1 :)

Reactions: Zombiepower

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Maybe a small difference in the color of the displayed kill message? Like instead of orange names, yellow and everything else yellow instead of orange

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Maybe a small difference in the color of the displayed kill message? Like instead of orange names, yellow and everything else yellow instead of orange
Nah that will keep the cool effect away from the kill message that we have now.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Would look messy. There’s already enough as it is. If it’s for Plus only then there’s no point in having the emotes to show you are. I don’t think anyone pays that much attention to the kill messages; at least not enough for pointless detail to be added.
I can see that the emotes can make a mess if there're a lot of PLUS rankers in the game. If they all have different emotes it can create one big mess. But mostly there'r only 2or3 PLUS ramkers in the game so it wouldn't really bother anyone that they got an emote next to their name. Like you told you mostly don't look at the dead/kill messages so it will also not bother you a lot? The PLUS rankers will just have an extra perk with there rank and a lot of them will probably like it because they got a little bit more fame.

Reactions: Phoah

Phoah

Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands.
Nice to see that everyone has their own opinion! I think that it is a really great idea, the plus rankers will have an another perk! Once again I find it a really nice idea! :)

Reactions: Zombiepower
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom