• Yay

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • nay

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Yes, as long as it doesn't clog up the screen, most servers do that and I hate it. One of the reasons I play Cubecraft is because the screen is so bare and ready for gaming. Maybe if it was a

Settings Option Instead!

I would be more happy about it.

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
I don't even think they need that kill counter at the end. I think they should replace the leaderboard with the top wins, they should have a leaderboard in the lobby with the top kills.

I know a lot of really good PvP'ers who don't always get the chance to come on and play (and me as well) and there are people who are amazing at pvp who don't get recognised by people, but there are people who have nothing else to do other than have like 3 hours to play the same map on eggwars and farm wins like crazy.

A top kills leaderboard would really separate the noobs from the pros.
I think they should replace all the leaderboards with the wins and add kills, or at least add a kill board, too.

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
I don't even think they need that kill counter at the end. I think they should replace the leaderboard with the top wins, they should have a leaderboard in the lobby with the top kills.

I know a lot of really good PvP'ers who don't always get the chance to come on and play (and me as well) and there are people who are amazing at pvp who don't get recognised by people, but there are people who have nothing else to do other than have like 3 hours to play the same map on eggwars and farm wins like crazy.

A top kills leaderboard would really separate the noobs from the pros.
I think they should replace all the leaderboards with the wins and add kills, or at least add a kill board, too.
You went completely off topic.
No one cares about the lobby top 5 leaderboard,
Because the people on it have no life.

Reactions: XtremeElectrix

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
I personally think they should replace the win counter with the kill counter. It's annoying see people with like 8,000 wins just because they play the same map with like 6 other people helping them. It's also annoying because people like Shadoshi have so much time on their hands to defend a position that means nothing, when you have people like me who can't get on (or at least stay on) as much.

A kill counter would define skill a lot more, I rarely see people 'kill farm' unless you mean camping.
They used to have a kill counter before speed eggwars came.
You went completely off topic.
No one cares about the lobby top 5 leaderboard,
Because the people on it have no life.

But that's my point. You have literally nothing going for you if you spam wins on the same game, but with kills, that's different, you can't rely on your friends to kill them if you are to be on top. You can win a game without doing anything if you have a group of friends who are decent at pvp and spam the same map. That's why a top kill board would be better.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
This is a quite nice idea, which would be very interesting to have.
I'm not sure if rewards should be applied here, and if it where to be it shouldn't be very high rewards.

But I would really like to see this ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom