Votes: 15 75.0%
  • nay

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
On alot of servers, after a game has finished, in chat it will show a scoreboard that says the winning person/team.
Then it would say "Top Killers" and it would show the 3 players who got the most kills depending on the gamemode it could
be Kills/Eggs Broken/Eliminations etc
i Kinda want that to be on Cubecraft, because it would boost my ego so much seeing something like this:

--------------------Game Won-----------------------|
Winner-Red Team
Mkill14 - Bob - Xx-MLG-xX

-Top Killers-
1st-Mkill14 -27
2nd- NerdMan - 11
3rd- Steve - 6

-Top Egg breakers-
1st- Mkill14- 3
2nd-JoeyMcgee- 2
3rd- Fred- 1
----------------------------------------------------------|
[Stone]ProBoy125: Subscribe to Mkill14!

Reactions: Maaarijn

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I think its a good idea! And then I would like if they add rewards for the top 3 killers, like this:
3rd: 25 exp and 5 points
2nd: 50 exp and 10 points
1st: 100 exp and 20 points

This way getting kills will get rewarded too, and when you make all kills and get killed with a snowball by the last person you will still get a reward for the kills youve made.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I like the idea of having a leaderboard in chat after a game ends that shows those kinds of stats, but I see a few issues with this being added. To start off with, I can see people farming kills to get on the leaderboards as @jollow250 had said. Another problem I could see is that people may not actually pay attention to it, in Eggwars and Skywars at least, since people tend to leave the game right after they are eliminated. That being said, I still really enjoy this idea and am mutual on the thought of it being added. I hope they consider it, but even if they do not I will be okay with it as well. Nice suggestion though! (:

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Maybe just an egg breaking leaderboard, jollow250 pointed out that a kill leaderboard encourages kill farming which I definitely agree with. And if there is an egg breaking leaderboard then I think that if two players broke the same amount of eggs, they should tie for second place. I think a randomly chosen first place player is kind of unfair.

HetIsMarc

Aug 14, 2017
This is a really good idea! It would be awesome if they add this in the game to make the server even better. More of these little improvements could make the server a lot better.

Reactions: 0ffense

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Not to big of a fan of this as it encourages kill farming
I see a few issues with this being added. To start off with, I can see people farming kills to get on the leaderboards as @jollow250 had said.
jollow250 pointed out that a kill leaderboard encourages kill farming which I definitely agree with.
Kills can be farmed equally as much as any other statistic. Let's say you're being kill farmed though. Just leave the game, it's that simple.

As someone who loves PvP, I would love to see this being implemented because it gives me more of a challenge to get on there which I love! :) (Edit: Just realized that I used the word "love" 3 times in a sentence, lmao)

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Kills can be farmed equally as much as any other statistic. Let's say you're being kill farmed though. Just leave the game, it's that simple.

As someone who loves PvP, I would love to see this being implemented because it gives me more of a challenge to get on there which I love! :)
You cant farm egg breaks or wins, or much of anything else. And Ive kill farmed several times, it takes a while for the victims to figure out they have no chance and leave.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom