Not open for further replies.

GewoonBrutus

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2021
cubeevents.cc
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi dear CubeCrafters,

We all know Kill effects in bedrock, buy survival games rank and boom you unlocked every kill effect possible. Why not adding more? Then you as desinger think we already looked into this we don't have any ideas what to add, let i say it doesn't has to be that hard look what you have now An explosion, some hearts and 3 more don't know all kill effect. Just do what you do with trails: Halloween Spiders, bats, pumpkins etc. and that with everythings else like summer and winter/christmass. You can sell them in bundles i guess that's the best option, that doesn't only mean a happy community but more people that buy bundles to! I will list some ideas you can forward that ideas or just think about new kills effects by yourself.

New year: Firework effect

Christmass: snow effect, exploding present

summer: Sun effect

Halloween: Bat effect

And so you can think about tons of kill effects.
Hope you all have a nice day!!

NotNitrouss

Sep 18, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi dear CubeCrafters,

We all know Kill effects in bedrock, buy survival games rank and boom you unlocked every kill effect possible. Why not adding more? Then you as desinger think we already looked into this we don't have any ideas what to add, let i say it doesn't has to be that hard look what you have now An explosion, some hearts and 3 more don't know all kill effect. Just do what you do with trails: Halloween Spiders, bats, pumpkins etc. and that with everythings else like summer and winter/christmass. You can sell them in bundles i guess that's the best option, that doesn't only mean a happy community but more people that buy bundles to! I will list some ideas you can forward that ideas or just think about new kills effects by yourself.

I totally agree with you. I think it would be good to come with the progress update I talked about in a YT video.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hi dear CubeCrafters,

Those are some AWESOME suggestions!

VisoredTrack494

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2022
Completely agree that they should add more Kill Effects, bundles have always the same loot but what about Kill Effects? I really liked that they added Arrow Trails in the SkyWars Halloween Bundle, I myself suggested a Kill Effect for their 10 Years Bundle: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cubecraft-10-years-bundle.322152/

It would be interesting to see the quality of the new Kill Effects compared to the current ones now that their loot is more polished!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!
Lyriie wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations and welcome back!
Lyriie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations and welcome to the team!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations and welcome to the team!
Kazwa wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the team! 🎉
Top Bottom