Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dohaa

Well-Known Member
Nov 27, 2016
348
377
94
KILL EFFECTS
Kill effects are cosmetics, they will provide no in game advantage and should be found in Cublets. I have came up with some that I believe will look cool and will make people want to buy Cublets.
​
COMMON:
  • Firework: A firework explosion on kill.
  • TNT: TNT explodes on kill.
UNCOMMON:
  • Heart: Heart Aura on kill.
  • Treasure: Gold explosion on kill.
RARE:
  • Lighting: Lighting strike on kill.
  • Fire: Fire Particles on kill.
  • Cookie: Cookie explosion on kill.
LEGENDRY:
  • Snow: A snow explosion, blocks turn to snow on kill.
  • Hologram: A lighting strike followed by a hologram that says (PlayerX killed PlayerY)
Please add any extra ideas!
 

Dohaa

Well-Known Member
Nov 27, 2016
348
377
94
I have to admit that I'd really like to see kill effects in-game. Though, I wouldn't be suprised if this would get added to the Plus rank.
I don't mind PLUS having it it would be reasonable.

I would like to see this like I said in the other same suggestions
Can you please link me yours I didn't see it sorry!

I like it! Maybe not too big effects cause it would be laggy for some players.
They would be small, a Firework going is very small most likely no lag issues, as a lot of servers already have it.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom