Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Kick laggers above 100 ping?
That is far too lenient. I think players with more than 100 ping should be banned.
First offence = 1 week ban
Second = permanent ban (network ban)
Just my opinion.

xItzJoey_

Nov 14, 2019
I don't think it's fair to kick/ban people for having a bad wifi because they live in another region

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
U are more braindead then a dead dog
That’s kind of mean. You shouldnt say things like that, if things like that bother you shouldn’t be on the internet.

(Are people still replying to this troll thread? It’s been memed enough, let it die?)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
That is far too lenient. I think players with more than 100 ping should be banned.
Just my opinion.
Wait what? No!
I have a stable ping around 10-20 but if my ping goes above 100 for whatever reason for 2s I will get banned.
Players who live far away have higher ping, you want to ban all players who don't live close to the host? That's not how it's supposed to be.
Ping should not be punished in any way except if they're ping abusing.

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
I don't think it's fair to kick/ban people for having a bad wifi because they live in another region

Just to clarify, large ping is not due too bad internet. Ping is the time it takes to transport information from your home ISP service to your connecting point. You can have the best internet in the world, but if your ping/latency between servers is too long then you are going to experience those times no matter what you do.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Yeah, laggers and lagging can be annoying. Sometimes I rather fight against a hacker, because at least they are predictable in the way they move, but kicking them or being kicked for a lagspike? That's ridiculous.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Just my opinion.
You've come to the point where I can't tell if you're joking or not

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Just my opinion.
I completely agree with this. However for the first offence i would say a 14 day ban. Laggers such as PheonixFF who have '139' ping but take the knock back of a player with 250+ ping is truly unacceptable. Having this ping restriction would be utterly amazing.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
1.11 - High Ping (Lagger)
Having high ping is illegal.
Living outside Europe and, therefore, having high latency is strictly forbidden.
Players located on regions like Asia, Oceania or even American tend to have higher latency than the average European player.
Knowingly teaming with someone with high ping might result in a ban as well.

You can appeal your bans/mutes here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net

Punishment track: 30 day ban → Permanent ban (Network ban)

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Living outside Europe and, therefore, having high latency is strictly forbidden.
Players located on regions like Asia, Oceania or even American tend to have higher latency than the average European player.

Incredible. I appreciate how you are taking this crisis seriously.

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016

Sounds good. Thank you for your efforts, and remember: high ping makes the ban hammer swing.

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
^~^

Attachments

• 674EFBF7-EF17-4AFD-8910-F7169B10E250.jpeg
    674EFBF7-EF17-4AFD-8910-F7169B10E250.jpeg
    925.7 KB · Views: 107
Reactions: Hoshi

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Today again, I met numerous laggers and ofcourse tried my best, but unfortunately this doesn't always work. At the end of the day I met a lagger called something like zNightmqre_BG. He had a ping of 500, yes you read that well, 500 ping. So, we start the game normally, and then we meet him. I hit him and hit him etc. And out of NOWHERE my guy teleports behind me, and now he is at a distance of 30 blocks. I attack him again and he teleports around me and has crits when not even jumping... so I died. This happens almost every game and I'm DONE with this insane abuse. Kb? NO. Let me give an example: I combo someone with a block, I even counted my hits. 50 full hits while running and guess how many blocks she moves? 2, let's look further at the abuse. The hits. It's nearly IMPOSSIBLE to hit someone when they are around 100-200 ping. This is the perfect ping for them to hit from around 5 to 8 blocks. And you can say like 'yes but so many people lag and can't do anything about it', and 'You suck!'. When lagging THIS MUCH, consider choosing another hobby. Because this is absolutely insane and can't go further on, it RUINS every damn game. So, being this critic you can also expect a solution. And I have one. My idea is to make 2 different servers. One for below 100 ping and the other for everything above. Have a good day, and remember, think before act.
I agree that it does seem unfair, however it is annoying for us laggers as well. My ping is usually around 130, being as low as 100, and as high as 250. I will say i notice i do take less kb, but it is still very annoying. I often lag back, meaning i fall in to the void, my inputs are often canceled, iron/gold/diamonds form generators doesnt always pickup, chat delays, and longer loading screens. Saying having high ping means we hack is not true. Also, I agree ping abusing should be punishable, but just having high ping should not be. I live in america, so theres nothing I can do about the ping, so it wouldn't be fair to punish me. If we ruin the game for you, you should be the one to leave, not us. Or, just learn to live with the lag. i do sometimes run into laggy players, but always fighting laggy people seems to be a curse only you have.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Just my opinion.
its a good thing ur opinion doesnt matter lol. baning players for high ping is totally unfair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom