Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamieTheDev

Novice Member
May 30, 2018
England
Hey,

Have you ever wondered if there was a way to get the popular keystrokes mod that is on Java minecraft for the bedrock version or for any game even? Well, I have the thing for you, if you download the attached folder, don't worry it is completely safe, if you download it and run the file called 'ApVkp' then you should see a keyboard appear on your screen.

Once you have that keyboard then you need to right click on the keyboard and click 'Open Editor' Once you have the editor open you will see a button to load a layout, I have 2 layouts premade (dm me if you want one custom made) click on the XML file for it, and bam you keystrokes mod should be up and running.

Before you open minecraft and use it you need to close the editor then, right click on the new keyboard that is on your screen, then go down to 'Window Options' then click on 'Always on top' this will make sure that it stays ontop of your minecraft so that you can see and use it.

Notes:

You will get a few error messages when loading it up, these are normal and if you get press 'ok' the mod should load up as normal!

The mod will NOT work in full screen as that overrides anything that may be ontop of your window.

Thanks for reading and have fun.

DM me for any issues

Reactions: Gregeyy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom