Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheTruth

Jul 30, 2019
The user @KellyBoo is using photos of https://www.instagram.com/beamiller/?hl=en and people think it's them.. They literally flip the image so it won't come up with searches unless it's flipped again. I put a comment on their profile and they removed it lmao exposed :cool:
(Nothing wrong with using photos of famous people but don't pretend it's you...)

They are now removing stuff to do with it after I called them out lmao

Reactions: LBos

TheTruth

Jul 30, 2019
@TheTruth is that you are a stalker.
(I mean why would you want to find this out xd)
They made a profile post getting loads of compliments so I wanted to find out... Then they removed it all after being exposed so I helped a few people so they know it's not them.. Like a stolen map

LBos

Jul 23, 2019
dJ2VLg6.jpg

LBos

Jul 23, 2019
i did ask them about it and they just said its kylie jenner but i did see the post in new profile posts and the mod cynamoo had commented on that so it was a real post and they tried to hide that they also linked me a kylie jenner fanpage instagram account with 300k followers and said if i want to talk to DM them on there lol

YNDIDON

Mar 6, 2016
Slovakia
well, i was one of the people who complimented her hair.. thanks for the link with real person :)
but... once i had a profile picture of Frank Sinatra, im so glad i was not exposed :P :P

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
The user @KellyBoo is using photos of https://www.instagram.com/beamiller/?hl=en and people think it's them.. They literally flip the image so it won't come up with searches unless it's flipped again. I put a comment on their profile and they removed it lmao exposed :cool:
(Nothing wrong with using photos of famous people but don't pretend it's you...)

They are now removing stuff to do with it after I called them out lmao

What does this have to do with Cubecraft?

You just changed it now lmao you aren't smart, sorry I had to ruin your fake life boo boo

Also why you being rude?

TheTruth

Jul 30, 2019
As long as no-one is impersonating anyone..
That's literally what they were doing, they were posting stuff with that persons photos and people were thinking it was them and they were getting compliments, I literally said it doesn't matter if someone uses a celebrity photo but not when you try to pretend it's you... I asked them nicely and they removed my comment then they deleted everything to do with that person and put their picture as Kylie Jenner and then replied with "It's kylie jenner" trying to act like they didn't know when why go through all that effort to hide it..

TheTruth

Jul 30, 2019
What does this have to do with Cubecraft?

Also why you being rude?
It's posted in everything else so it doesn't have to be CubeCraft related? And hardly being rude just replying similar as to they did in private messages, they wanted me to DM an Instragram with 300k followers, but they were obviously trying to show off the account but that doesn't matter.. Not like I am trying to kill someone lol

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom