Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should snowman survival be kept

• Total voters

Dogfisher

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2017
First I'd like to praise the Cubecraft team on making this excellent game, It is an amazing idea and fits well with the other Christmas events you have at the moment. I do not think however that after Christmas this game should be removed. Me and my friends have been enjoying this game and we all agree that it would make a good addition to the arcade games that you have. It may need to be adjusted slightly after Christmas but after this I think that it is too good to only stay for a month. I hope you accept my proposal to keep it. Thanks

wikiwakawhat

Aug 16, 2016
I definitely agree with you on this, the game would have a lot of potential and I reckon a lot of players would play and enjoy it along with the other arcade games! :D

Reactions: Dogfisher

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
First I'd like to praise the Cubecraft team on making this excellent game, It is an amazing idea and fits well with the other Christmas events you have at the moment. I do not think however that after Christmas this game should be removed. Me and my friends have been enjoying this game and we all agree that it would make a good addition to the arcade games that you have. It may need to be adjusted slightly after Christmas but after this I think that it is too good to only stay for a month. I hope you accept my proposal to keep it. Thanks
As much as I like the sound of that, its a seasonal game. So I say yes, but its seasonal
+1

Tristayy

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2017
Outer Space
It wouldn't really be a Christmas minigame anymore then. Else it should be made with another theme, in my opinion of course.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Thanks for the vote. I understand it is seasonal which is why I think some changes would need to be made, possibly redecoration of the maps and maybe another mob instead of the snowman.
I think if things are altered to something like "Zombie Survival" then it could possibly stay.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom