Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2020
Minecraft 6_6_2023 7_12_09 PM.png

I've been told that I'm bad at this game for running, s-tapping, etc. Everyone, just be yourself and play your own way ESPECIALLY if you're going for a killstreak and you will still one day be good enough to defeat those who have wronged you. Not even that screenshot is as important as this message. By heart, we are all winners. Play your own way and get good your own way. Be yourself, not what they want you to be. I love you all. Have a good day. ❤️

Edit: I've been trying to do this again to celebrate Cubecraft's 10th anniversary and I'm so happy my childhood favorite server has made it this far! I hope everything goes well like it has been. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CUBECRAFT!!!

Yet Another Edit: Just realized the anniversary was months ago, lol

Last edited:

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 221229
I've been told that I'm bad at this game for running, s-tapping, etc. Everyone, just be yourself and play your own way ESPECIALLY if you're going for a killstreak and you will still one day be good enough to defeat those who have wronged you. Not even that screenshot is as important as this message. By heart, we are all winners. Play your own way and get good your own way. Be yourself, not what they want you to be. I love you all. Have a good day. ❤️

Edit: I've been trying to do this again to celebrate Cubecraft's 10th anniversary and I'm so happy my childhood favorite server has made it this far! I hope everything goes well like it has been. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CUBECRAFT!!!

Wow very good stats my man. Happy all your hard work paid off

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I completely agree with this message. Minecraft pvp is incredibly complex and dynamic, and skill is much more than cps and low ping. I feel frustrated with players who feel they are pigeonholed because they believe they are bad because of high ping, low frame rate, bad input devices, etc. , and admittedly, I was once one of them. I might not be the best cubecraft player, in fact, I’m sure I’m nowhere close, but I’ve became good enough to make it onto their leaderboards (#6 on lucky islands solo on bedrock atm). I don’t use any special hardware, clients, I have ~60 ping, and play the game on an iPad. It’s entirely feasible to become a top player without any of these. In my opinion, the key to becoming good is to Simply play and learn the game as much as possible, and your skill will grow over time.

Reactions: dvodany

MCotoulas

Apr 23, 2021
Minecraft
Pronouns
She/Her
View attachment 221229

thats amazing though!! I personally don't spend much time in ffa but that is amazing 200 kd!!! :D

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
sometimes s tap works for me, but sometimes it doesn't, I'm not sure why

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Congrats for beating this amazing milestone of 200 kd! I don't know many players who got this far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom