Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Remove

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello. I had a thought again today about 1.8. The pvp style has been around since the game started, but I dont really have an opinion on it but also do at the same time.
I suggest two things

1) Remove 1.8 (I will explain)
2) Keep it (I will explain)

Removing 1.8 will come with pros and cons. A pro being that that this rant would stop
Con being that a lot of players would leave.
There are of course more, but im just listing the obvious ones

Keeping 1.8 would just be reversed. Pro being that players would continue to play, con being this rant would continue.

Now I know it has always been a thing, this rant, but now its somewhat cooled off, but then there is that comment. “1.8 is for pros” or “1.8 is for noobs 1.9 is better” and I think those should stop.
Keep in mind, that I am on both sides, so please dont criticize me. Just give your input on what you think about the situation.
Thanks for reading!
:)

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
Keep. Well we are on the topic can people stop bringing up these arguments against 1.8?

The age. It really doesnt matter.
Theres no skill. Totally not true 1v1 me m8.
Its who has higher cps. Again totally not true theres way more to it than cps. Even so cps barely matters at a casual level which I imagine cube craft is.
1.8 is for people who cant adapt. We could if we wanted to we just dont find it as fun.
1.9 is what I prefer. Nothing wrong with this but this has no place in a debate for versions.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I really don’t see the point of 1.8 in Cubecraft. There is just 2 games. If I was a 1.8 I would be playing other servers that are 1.8, and playing skywars and egg wars everyday is pretty boring.
But I don’t mind it stay here, if cubecraft wants it here.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
agreed.. REMOVE 1.9+ COMPLETLY FROM THE SERVER. its so bad.. you just have to aim and click every minute.. its really for people that are like 80 years old.
i agree with removing 1.9-1.13 from the server

lol now everyone is gona hate me..

Reactions: SlipperyEJ

Ze_BIEU

Jul 3, 2017
I play only game in pvp of 1.9, I am pessimo in pvp of 1.8, but even so I do not think this version should leave because there are people who are good in pvp 1.8 but it is bad in 1.9.

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
agreed.. REMOVE 1.9+ COMPLETLY FROM THE SERVER. its so bad.. you just have to aim and click every minute.. its really for people that are like 80 years old.

Tru

Reactions: giesko

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016

fights take longer in 1.9 because you dont hit every hit
Just get good and hit every hit.

Cerulean

Novice Member
Nov 10, 2017

I dont really see a point in removing 1.9 (i am not sure which mode is more popular) but I think if you were to remove it a remally largle majority would quit and look for a other 1.9 combat server. So to be onest I dont think we should remove neighter of the two gamemodes and just keep ot the way it is.

And I am a 1.9 player and I can insure you that 1.9 combat is not for really old people
I have to admit that it is not as intense as 1.8 spamklicking and comboing with a fishing rod but i do think 1.9 does involve a little more skill and effort

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

I was saying remove 1.8, not 1.9.
And its not bad, you just prefer 1.8.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I’d rather have it stay as I like to play both. I rather play 1.8 tsw and all other games I play 1.9. I’m not pro nor bad at both gamemodes and it gives you some variation. We’re also one of the few big servers that has both styles (as far as I’m aware) and that makes us more unique and a reason to join our server.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom