Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Anyone notice something fishy about the kb?
Its so bad I think I’d rather play Hive
Pls stop complaining about this PLS you and another one are actually started to be extremely annoying and are frustrating me
"kb" this word is getting a nightmare for me it's been months about the new kb and you're still complaining about it even tho IT BECAME OLD.

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Pls stop complaining about this PLS you and another one are actually started to be extremely annoying and are frustrating me
"kb" this word is getting a nightmare for me it's been months about the new kb and you're still complaining about it even tho IT BECAME OLD.
Kb kb kb kb kb kb kb

Jose15z

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2021
Colombia
Anyone notice something fishy about the kb?
Its so bad I think I’d rather play Hive
yes knockback has become crap since they relased na servers.

i think that now most of the players play with a ping lower than 50ms, so them hits will be register first. and now platers like me who plays with 200-400ms is so hard to get a good experience.

And also ping has it starts to be very unstable, from one moment to another you can go from having 100ms to happening in a single second to 1000ms and in pvp that affects a lot, and the server freezes without more, which in the European server did not happen although It was much further away, I say it as a South American player, the cubecraft ping has become very bad these days, and with that the knockback, so I say having low ping could be considered abuse, and then they ban you only for doing 20 clicks per second and people who fly and use kill aura are not banned, in conclusion cubecraft is becoming just as bad as it is in java

we just want the old kb back

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
yes knockback has become crap since they relased na servers.

i think that now most of the players play with a ping lower than 50ms, so them hits will be register first. and now platers like me who plays with 200-400ms is so hard to get a good experience.

And also ping has it starts to be very unstable, from one moment to another you can go from having 100ms to happening in a single second to 1000ms and in pvp that affects a lot, and the server freezes without more, which in the European server did not happen although It was much further away, I say it as a South American player, the cubecraft ping has become very bad these days, and with that the knockback, so I say having low ping could be considered abuse, and then they ban you only for doing 20 clicks per second and people who fly and use kill aura are not banned, in conclusion cubecraft is becoming just as bad as it is in java

we just want the old kb back
I liked the kb the first week it came out; even though I was a lot worse back then, I would get 20+ block combos and now I only trade hits? Also I have 80 ping(which is amazing) but my kb is still hot garbage. Today the server froze for 10 seconds when I was playing Eggwars mega so I can see why thats a big problem. I agree with banning 20 cps(sorry).

Extra: I live in New York and my ping is 80 which is great but the Na servers are hosted in montreal... which is pretty darn close and considering I get 26 ping on Hyperlands that means either Hyperlands is hosted in my closet or something is wrong.
Extra#2: The amount of players with less ping than me has increased so much that it causes me to not combo uh... doesn’t seem plausible.
Extra#3: The server is so laggy which makes me unmotivated to play- I’m 18th on the skywars solo leaderboard and my goal was to get to top 5 but I enjoy playing other servers now.(I’ve gotten less than 100 wins in the past 2 weeks even though I have a lot of free time)
Extra#4: I’ve been playing Hive more recently and my opinion is this-
Hive has trash kb but it’s consistent trash kb so you won’t get bs’d
On the contrary, Cubecraft’s kb is decent but only at certain times which means I could get small combos against pc players(I’m on tablet(Touchscreen)) but ultimately die to a laggy mobile newcomer.

lol7425 is not here

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020
I liked the kb the first week it came out; even though I was a lot worse back then, I would get 20+ block combos and now I only trade hits? Also I have 80 ping(which is amazing) but my kb is still hot garbage. Today the server froze for 10 seconds when I was playing Eggwars mega so I can see why thats a big problem. I agree with banning 20 cps(sorry).

Extra: I live in New York and my ping is 80 which is great but the Na servers are hosted in montreal... which is pretty darn close and considering I get 26 ping on Hyperlands that means either Hyperlands is hosted in my closet or something is wrong.
Extra#2: The amount of players with less ping than me has increased so much that it causes me to not combo uh... doesn’t seem plausible.
Extra#3: The server is so laggy which makes me unmotivated to play- I’m 18th on the skywars solo leaderboard and my goal was to get to top 5 but I enjoy playing other servers now.(I’ve gotten less than 100 wins in the past 2 weeks even though I have a lot of free time)
Extra#4: I’ve been playing Hive more recently and my opinion is this-
Hive has trash kb but it’s consistent trash kb so you won’t get bs’d
On the contrary, Cubecraft’s kb is decent but only at certain times which means I could get small combos against pc players(I’m on tablet(Touchscreen)) but ultimately die to a laggy mobile newcomer.
every time i die to a sweaty 10 yr old, i uhh get a little destructive

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom