Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
HI! I'm Katsia, and I've been on Cubecraft for a long time

Starting on Cube
I started playing on cubecraft a few years ago mainly because of eggwars, since at the time I didn't have Java Edition and wanted to play a game like that. I first joined the forums a little over a year ago when I started encountering cheaters or rulebreakers. Then I looked through the public part of the forums and posted often in the community. At some point, I learnt that they had a discord server, so I joined that and got fairly well known in the community. I made friends there, we started playing together, chatting and even playing games in normal worlds!

About Me
Most minecraft players have a unique talent that passes everyone else, such as redstone, building, pvp, making addons etc. Mine is command blocks. I never really practiced using them properly and I used to learn by trial and error. I started on small things such as telekinesis, worldedit, etc. In the last month or so, I started working on bigger projects to improve my skill and to impress more people. I uploaded these on to my youtube channel along with world downloads, and I was happy with the projects that came out, so I continued doing them and had a lot of fun!

Hobbies
I spend a lot of my time nowadays working on minecraft maps, creations, collabs I've been invited to, and watching or making youtube videos. I even offered to teach a few people how to use commands and command blocks. Even though I'm working on stuff a lot, I'm almost always open to chat with or play with someone, since they are just hobbies with no set times.

Why I've been inactive on Cubecraft/Why I came back now
Like I mentioned before, I used to be on the discord, but because a few events happened I wasn't able to join it anymore, I stopped posting on the forums because it felt bland and the discord was more fun, because I knew some people there. Since cubecraft advertised the forums and discord on the server, a lot more people suddenly joined, and with nobody really guiding them, the forums at the time was mostly filled with support threads in mixed up areas. It's been a long time, so I want to remeet everyone, and maybe I'll be as active as I was before. I want to add the forums to be a part of my daily routine to see my friends again. I will hopefully be back on the cubecraft discord on my next birthday (6th Feb 2022) and I hope to see some familiar faces when I'm back!

Thank you for reading!

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Forgot to mention but feel free to ask me any questions and I will try to answer it!

Edit: okay this is new what the heck have I missed?

Attachments

• Screenshot (292).png
    Screenshot (292).png
    5.6 KB · Views: 81
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom