Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
HI! I'm Katsia, and I've been on Cubecraft for a long time

Starting on Cube
I started playing on cubecraft a few years ago mainly because of eggwars, since at the time I didn't have Java Edition and wanted to play a game like that. I first joined the forums a little over a year ago when I started encountering cheaters or rulebreakers. Then I looked through the public part of the forums and posted often in the community. At some point, I learnt that they had a discord server, so I joined that and got fairly well known in the community. I made friends there, we started playing together, chatting and even playing games in normal worlds!

About Me
Most minecraft players have a unique talent that passes everyone else, such as redstone, building, pvp, making addons etc. Mine is command blocks. I never really practiced using them properly and I used to learn by trial and error. I started on small things such as telekinesis, worldedit, etc. In the last month or so, I started working on bigger projects to improve my skill and to impress more people. I uploaded these on to my youtube channel along with world downloads, and I was happy with the projects that came out, so I continued doing them and had a lot of fun!

Hobbies
I spend a lot of my time nowadays working on minecraft maps, creations, collabs I've been invited to, and watching or making youtube videos. I even offered to teach a few people how to use commands and command blocks. Even though I'm working on stuff a lot, I'm almost always open to chat with or play with someone, since they are just hobbies with no set times.

Why I've been inactive on Cubecraft/Why I came back now
Like I mentioned before, I used to be on the discord, but because a few events happened I wasn't able to join it anymore, I stopped posting on the forums because it felt bland and the discord was more fun, because I knew some people there. Since cubecraft advertised the forums and discord on the server, a lot more people suddenly joined, and with nobody really guiding them, the forums at the time was mostly filled with support threads in mixed up areas. It's been a long time, so I want to remeet everyone, and maybe I'll be as active as I was before. I want to add the forums to be a part of my daily routine to see my friends again. I will hopefully be back on the cubecraft discord on my next birthday (6th Feb 2022) and I hope to see some familiar faces when I'm back!

Thank you for reading!

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Forgot to mention but feel free to ask me any questions and I will try to answer it!

Edit: okay this is new what the heck have I missed?

Attachments

• Screenshot (292).png
    Screenshot (292).png
    5.6 KB · Views: 81
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈 :)
JokeKaedee wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
Top Bottom