Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

lydia91

Dec 14, 2016
So I just did a TD match and I got a teammate called Nielske2004 who refused to work with the team or even list to us when we told him to not mage stack. this is his reply to us then processed to tell us "sell your ice towers their useless"

upload_2016-12-27_16-51-40.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-12-27_16-50-5.png
    upload_2016-12-27_16-50-5.png
    1 MB · Views: 157
Reactions: Rainbowaffelz

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Many noobs think they know everything, even when they just started. That's a true noob who will never ever learn the game until they change their arrogant ways.
I still am a pvp noob. I dont need to learn it because I can simply win by using strategys.

deathspawn

Nov 6, 2016
deathspawn.net
There's /votekick for that. Also n00bs are the reason I build archers the way I do. It pisses some people off, but at least there's spots for me to build Zeus, Sorcerers, Necromancers, and Leech towers later. Otherwise there's tons of crap towers and no spots to build anything good and we get pwn'd by the wither.

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
you know, I loved the gamemode but its unplayable because of these reasons. And nothing will change here since the development for TD is finished I guess. For now I just play other game modes since I see that I can't enjoy the game anymore,and that should be the main objective from cube craft.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
you know, I loved the gamemode but its unplayable because of these reasons. And nothing will change here since the development for TD is finished I guess. For now I just play other game modes since I see that I can't enjoy the game anymore,and that should be the main objective from cube craft.
I've made suggestions to fix this, but some people downvoted it because "it's a team game you're supposed to work together". Seriously? So what if it is a team game?

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
As said above, given that you gave the player warnings, this is a banable offence. Next time remember that you can do /votekick to remove the player and sell the towers. Hopefully this won't happen again, the best thing you can do is just try and educate the players that you see doing this.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
It's only bannable if it is intentional, am I right?

Well, if they place them everywhere, and don't remove them (once you ask them to) then you can report them.

It's like with teaming, if people don't mean it, but then you tell them and they stop, then it's fine. But if they continue, it's bad. Same thing with TD. If they place tons of ice for example, and you ask them to remove them and they don't, then report them with the warnings. Video evidence is required.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Well, if they place them everywhere, and don't remove them (once you ask them to) then you can report them.

It's like with teaming, if people don't mean it, but then you tell them and they stop, then it's fine. But if they continue, it's bad. Same thing with TD. If they place tons of ice for example, and you ask them to remove them and they don't, then report them with the warnings. Video evidence is required.
But I was told by an admin that it was only bannable if it is obvious that they were doing it intentionally to troll. But that was a while ago. I guess things change. Where did you get this from?

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
But I was told by an admin that it was only bannable if it is obvious that they were doing it intentionally to troll. But that was a while ago. I guess things change. Where did you get this from?
New rules. It states under the specific game rules:

Tower Defence
  • No trolling: Placing lots and lots of towers in specific places to take up multiple tower spots. Also the excessive use of ice/mage towers ‘purposely’ to grief their own teams chances. Players do have the ability to /vote kick the user if this happens in game.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
  • No trolling: Placing lots and lots of towers in specific places to take up multiple tower spots. Also the excessive use of ice/mage towers ‘purposely’ to grief their own teams chances. Players do have the ability to /vote kick the user if this happens in game.
That is what the rules say ^^ . The part which is sketchy, is 'purposely'. In my eyes, purposefully means when a player places the towers (in large numbers) and refuse to remove them. If they don't say anything in chat, I will usually think that they can't understand my language , therefore I don't report them. I would only report them if they refuse to stop IN CHAT. However that is just the way how I do, staff may say differently .

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
I lost hope that there will be any improvements tbh.Havnt even seen many staff looking or replying to these issues listed in all those threads

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
I had 60 games and 59 of them were bad.Its just no fun to play anymore,at least for me.

Atifmo

Oct 3, 2016
Secret bannana service
Tbh i have playd the game blons tower defence many times, and after i did learn every thing about it i became pro i not saying i am better but i dont spam mage towers every were. I hate team mates who say "They are pros" but actualy they noob when they place like that. First time i played td at cubecraft i did want to learn what the towers do and what i should do it did take 3 hours but i knew from before how to place the towers and make bigger space to place other towers,
i agree that it is annoying to ask them remove some of the towers:mad:
Ps: the people who not spamming I AM PRO AS F*** are actualy not that pro but the people who know how to play dont rlly say much but they are the one who take the control over the team xD thats me, they say what to do and what not to do.
Dont say some hate at this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom