Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Hey They Are Good For Slimes & Giants So You Can't Be That Angry
Why Write Like This?

In all seriousness, not even. Mages just suppress giant's natural regeneration and slimes take too long to burn up. If mages were to stack like crazy (imagine a giant burning into ashes in seconds), then they're good against the two.

Reactions: Ellie Williams

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Why Write Like This?

In all seriousness, not even. Mages just suppress giant's natural regeneration and slimes take too long to burn up. If mages were to stack like crazy (imagine a giant burning into ashes in seconds), then they're good against the two.
nonetheless they still do damage so it is better than a bunch of snow towers lined up

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
  • No trolling: Placing lots and lots of towers in specific places to take up multiple tower spots. Also the excessive use of ice/mage towers ‘purposely’ to grief their own teams chances. Players do have the ability to /vote kick the user if this happens in game.
That is what the rules say ^^ . The part which is sketchy, is 'purposely'. In my eyes, purposefully means when a player places the towers (in large numbers) and refuse to remove them. If they don't say anything in chat, I will usually think that they can't understand my language , therefore I don't report them. I would only report them if they refuse to stop IN CHAT. However that is just the way how I do, staff may say differently .
I report them regardless if they have been told they dont stack (which 4 of the towers dont) and they continue, i report if they dont understand english they can mention that in their appeal, im not taking chances asfor" taking up multiple spots" i let that slide unless what they are doing is obvious some players i assume dont realise you can put towers side by side, what i tell them is 10 lvl 4 mage towers will only do the damage of 1 lvl 4 tower

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
  • No trolling: Placing lots and lots of towers in specific places to take up multiple tower spots. Also the excessive use of ice/mage towers ‘purposely’ to grief their own teams chances. Players do have the ability to /vote kick the user if this happens in game.
That is what the rules say ^^ . The part which is sketchy, is 'purposely'. In my eyes, purposefully means when a player places the towers (in large numbers) and refuse to remove them. If they don't say anything in chat, I will usually think that they can't understand my language , therefore I don't report them. I would only report them if they refuse to stop IN CHAT. However that is just the way how I do, staff may say differently .
Guess we should ask staff then.

@HackersDontWin @Camezonda

N

Nikboo

Please do not create useless posts on the forums which could easily be profile posts.

I'm going to lock this thread because you can always /votekick (player) to kick those who are annoying in tower defence.

~ Locked

Well, if they place them everywhere, and don't remove them (once you ask them to) then you can report them.

It's like with teaming, if people don't mean it, but then you tell them and they stop, then it's fine. But if they continue, it's bad. Same thing with TD. If they place tons of ice for example, and you ask them to remove them and they don't, then report them with the warnings. Video evidence is required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom