Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

juxnchopop

Mar 6, 2023
Hello CubeCraft Community! My IGN is JuxnchoPop, but you can call me Pop. I figured it was about time I introduced myself on the forums since I’ve been running CubeCraft for a few months now, and I’ve found a lot of enjoyment on this server. I use to run the Java, and Bedrock edition heavy in my youth days but with life catching up I had to take a pause. Now with college slowing down you will probably see me around more often. I grew up watching all those big YouTubers like BajanCanadian, and Jerome playing hunger games so that’s how I got into Minecraft in the first place. I played a lot SG, KitPVP, mini games, and SkyWars on all different types of servers, and with CubeCraft having all four and many more fun modes I figured this is the server for me!

I spend most of my time studying(sigh) playing sports, like hockey, soccer, and basketball, or eating delicious foods because I don’t eat to live, I live to eat lol, and of course playing videos games. On CubeCraft you will see me a lot on SG, Mineware, and BattleArena, so if you ever see me around don’t be shy, and say hi(That rhymed I think don’t come at me) especially to my fellow Hunger Games tributes who wanna run a little sg teams:)

Well, that’s a little bit about me for now, thx for taking your time and reading my introduction!

Attachments

• 882BB1A7-09E0-4916-BF64-35B4DC099894.png
    882BB1A7-09E0-4916-BF64-35B4DC099894.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 65

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Hello Pop, welcome to the forums! I hope I'll see you around in MinerWare!

Reactions: juxnchopop

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hello and welcome!
I am loving all of you SG players, we should revitalise it!
And I might not see you round as Eggwars is my main gamemode but I hope to in SG or Minerware!

Anyway enjoy your stay!

juxnchopop

Mar 6, 2023
Hello and welcome!
I am loving all of you SG players, we should revitalise it!
And I might not see you round as Eggwars is my main gamemode but I hope to in SG or Minerware!

Anyway enjoy your stay!
You might see around Eggwars once and awhile, it’s fun but I can never seem to keep track of my egg for very long >:( also congratz on helper‼️

• Heart
Reactions: Wildd

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Hello and welcome to the forums good sir! I really hope you enjoy your stay here with us and I really do hope to see you in SG one day, since I do spend quite some time there.

Also very misty and mysterious screenie, it does look kinda cool!

juxnchopop

Mar 6, 2023
Hello and welcome to the forums good sir! I really hope you enjoy your stay here with us and I really do hope to see you in SG one day, since I do spend quite some time there.

Also very misty and mysterious screenie, it does look kinda cool!
Thx! I hope so too, and that’s exactly what I was going for lol

Reactions: LukaG_

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi! Welcome to the forums!
I hope you enjoy it here! :)
As Wild said, it's awesome to see so many fellow SG players about! I hope to see you around, as I maybe play a bit more SG than I should hehe. 🧡

Reactions: juxnchopop

juxnchopop

Mar 6, 2023
Hi! Welcome to the forums!
I hope you enjoy it here! :)
As Wild said, it's awesome to see so many fellow SG players about! I hope to see you around, as I maybe play a bit more SG than I should hehe. 🧡
Thx CaraMel! I rate the name, and congratz on helper! To you as well LukeaG_! Forgot to mention

• Heart
Reactions: caraMel

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CubeCraft Community! My IGN is JuxnchoPop, but you can call me Pop. I figured it was about time I introduced myself on the forums since I’ve been running CubeCraft for a few months now, and I’ve found a lot of enjoyment on this server. I use to run the Java, and Bedrock edition heavy in my youth days but with life catching up I had to take a pause. Now with college slowing down you will probably see me around more often. I grew up watching all those big YouTubers like BajanCanadian, and Jerome playing hunger games so that’s how I got into Minecraft in the first place. I played a lot SG, KitPVP, mini games, and SkyWars on all different types of servers, and with CubeCraft having all four and many more fun modes I figured this is the server for me!

I spend most of my time studying(sigh) playing sports, like hockey, soccer, and basketball, or eating delicious foods because I don’t eat to live, I live to eat lol, and of course playing videos games. On CubeCraft you will see me a lot on SG, Mineware, and BattleArena, so if you ever see me around don’t be shy, and say hi(That rhymed I think don’t come at me) especially to my fellow Hunger Games tributes who wanna run a little sg teams:)

Well, that’s a little bit about me for now, thx for taking your time and reading my introduction!
Hello welcome to the fourms here have this picture of a cat chilling with a monkey

A-long-tailed-macaque-mon-005.jpg

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom