Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
So apparently threads about Cubelets are trending now. And I'm pretty sure everyone knows how I love farming those likes. So here it is my turn on CUBELETS.

This suggestion is only after Cubecraft implemented their VANITY UPDATE. Okay so first we need a new ranking system for Cubelets
  • Common
  • Uncommon
  • Rare
  • Legendary
  • Mythical
  • Godlike
So as some of you may know. I'm a big fan of my previous suggestion about Cubelets which is adding the ability of destroying to be able to get shards of a higher "Cubelets rank".
Overhauling the whole system:
Okay so now Cubelets will be sorted through rarity. After you click on the Cubelet icon on your Vanity GUI you'll see what kind of Cubelets you have. From Common to Mythical. So now after you right click the Cubelet opener you also will be able to choose what kind of Cubelet you want to open.

And you will also be able to destroy your Cubelets. After destroying you will get shards. Here is how they will work:
  • Common Cubelet = 50% Chance to get a Uncommon Shard.
  • Uncommon Cubelet = 50% Chance to get a Rare Shard.
  • Rare Cubelet = 50% Chance to get a Legendary Shard.
  • Legendary Cubelet = 50% Chance to get a Myhical Shard.
  • Mythical Cubelet = ?. Mythical Cubelet = Godlike Shard.
If you gather 10 shards of the same rarity you will be able to make a Cubelet of that corresponding rarity. (Except for Godlike)
So now you will be able to make Mythical and Legendary Cubelets. Just need to grind the shards.
Now how do players receive a GODLIKE CUBELET? Simple.
You will be able to craft one for 100 Mythical Shards. There will be 3 Godlike Cubelets.
Godlike Green, Godlike Blue and Godlike Red. Each will specialize in one thing.
Green will mostly have Wardrobe items such as the ELYTRA (Please add Elytra), cool hats(special ones) and GADGETS.
Blue contains Win Effects, Arrow Trails, Trails and most importantly KILL EFFECTS (New vanity, please add this cube.)
Red will contain MINIATURES, SHIELD PATTERNS and CAGES!

Considering how it is only Cosmetics, ranked players will have an advantage when crafting Godlike Cubelets.
They'll get a discount, meaning they'll need to use less shards for those Cubelets.
  • Iron Rank: 10% -> 90 Shards.
  • Lapiz Rank 25% -> 75 Shards.
  • Gold Rank 30% -> 70 Shards.
  • Diamond Rank 40% -> 60 Shards.
  • Emerald Rank 50% -> 50 Shards.
  • Obsidian Rank 60% -> 40 Shards.

Now my next suggestion is about getting the same item over and over again from the same Cubelet.
So if a player receives an item that he already unlocked he will get 1 - 5 shards except for Godlike chests. If you receive an item which they already had from the godlike chest they'll get 25 Godlike shards.

And last but not least: I DEMAND A VANITY UPDATE.
Okay I think I said enough.
Chalas...

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Were they trending?

I like the idea of adding a new rarity. Elytra would be tasty, but I'd be so mad if I got a stupid cage instead >:U

-1 to rank benefits though. This seems like something that'd revive the demand for cubelets, I wouldn't want low ranked users to feel demotivated by their unnecessary disadvantage.

Reactions: Troublesomee
A

A pigeon

Yuck , I dont want helper wannabe obsidian ranks , or any rank for that matter to have it easier when crafting cubelets.

The thread ideas are nice and all otherwise , but where is 1.12 vanity? You know THATS whats really trending now

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
The thread ideas are nice and all otherwise , but where is 1.12 vanity? You know THATS whats really trending now
This thread is mainly for Cubelets. I think they already know what kind of gadgets and vanity to make. (1.12 included)
Were they trending?]
-1 to rank benefits though. This seems like something that'd revive the demand for cubelets, I wouldn't want low ranked users to feel demotivated by their unnecessary disadvantage.
Yuck , I dont want helper wannabe obsidian ranks , or any rank for that matter to have it easier when crafting cubelets.
I do think it's fair considering how higher ranks paid more money for more privileges. It's still a bit of a grind for all the ranks. First they'll need to get some mythical chests and destroy it till they get some Godlike shards. Besides it could encourage people to play more and probably even buy a rank for that sweet discount.
However I do expect Cubecraft to only put the actual "COOL" vanity items inside of it. Not some lame one colored cage or some plain hat.
If it's still too much they could always lower the price for the amount of Godlike shards that you need for a chest. Maybe to 50 or 25? Of course the discount will have to be decreased if they decide to do so.

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
all you say is that u were bad in 1.8 pvp... butt just stay on the topic. and PM me if u wanna know that 1.9 pvp is trash
*Makes good post with valid argument*
*responds with "well your just bad so shut up"*

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So apparently threads about Cubelets are trending now. And I'm pretty sure everyone knows how I love farming those likes. So here it is my turn on CUBELETS.

This suggestion is only after Cubecraft implemented their VANITY UPDATE. Okay so first we need a new ranking system for Cubelets
  • Common
  • Uncommon
  • Rare
  • Legendary
  • Mythical
  • Godlike
So as some of you may know. I'm a big fan of my previous suggestion about Cubelets which is adding the ability of destroying to be able to get shards of a higher "Cubelets rank".

Now how do players receive a GODLIKE CUBELET? Simple.
You will be able to craft one for 100 Mythical Shards. There will be 3 Godlike Cubelets.
Godlike Green, Godlike Blue and Godlike Red. Each will specialize in one thing.
Green will mostly have Wardrobe items such as the ELYTRA (Please add Elytra), cool hats(special ones) and GADGETS.
Blue contains Win Effects, Arrow Trails, Trails and most importantly KILL EFFECTS (New vanity, please add this cube.)
Red will contain MINIATURES, SHIELD PATTERNS and CAGES!

Considering how it is only Cosmetics, ranked players will have an advantage when crafting Godlike Cubelets.
They'll get a discount, meaning they'll need to use less shards for those Cubelets.
  • Iron Rank: 10% -> 90 Shards.
  • Lapiz Rank 25% -> 75 Shards.
  • Gold Rank 30% -> 70 Shards.
  • Diamond Rank 40% -> 60 Shards.
  • Emerald Rank 50% -> 50 Shards.
  • Obsidian Rank 60% -> 40 Shards.

Now my next suggestion is about getting the same item over and over again from the same Cubelet.
So if a player receives an item that he already unlocked he will get 1 - 5 shards except for Godlike chests. If you receive an item which they already had from the godlike chest they'll get 25 Godlike shards.

And last but not least: I DEMAND A VANITY UPDATE.
Okay I think I said enough.
Chalas...
I am all in for some new vanity!
+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom