Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the reporters get a reward for each succesfful reward

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Random Dude101

Aug 24, 2016
I was pvping some hackers (reporting them of course) reports.cubecraft.net

and just had an idea... Cubecraft Managers i think ( just my opinion) it would be good if for every player succesfully reported the reporter should get something like 10xp or 2points just to encourage people to report more hacker and... MAKE CUBECRAFT GREAT AGAIN... jk it woul djust help the community a lot.

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
This against the EULA.
Not everyone can report players because they have a bad pc or for some other reasons.
So this is not going to be inmplemented in the server sorry.

Reactions: 6views_

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
I do not think so, If you want to help reporting hacks, It's for yourself. You do not need anything in return. :cool:

U

Unipotato

nope.gif

Absolutely not. People should report not to get rewards, but because they want to have a clean, hacker-less server. The satisfaction of Cube having one less hacker should be all the reward you need.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
You should not get rewarded for a successful report. You're reporting rule breakers because you want to help the server and the community, you mustn't get rewarded for that.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I do not think so, If you want to help reporting hacks, It's for yourself. You do not need anything in return. :cool:
Absolutely not. People should report not to get rewards, but because they want to have a clean, hacker-less server. The satisfaction of Cube having one less hacker should be all the reward you need.
You should not get rewarded for a successful report. You're reporting rule breakers because you want to help the server and the community, you mustn't get rewarded for that.
I still don't think that alone is a good reason against a reward for reports. I don't really care why someone else takes the time to record, upload and report someone. I just appreciate that there's one hacker less in my game.
Now IF this leads to more wrong reports from people that really want the reward, that would be a reason. But I think the proposed 10xp or 2 points are so negligible that noone would go through the work of creating a report just for the reward. You'd get more points just playing one duel in that time.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I still don't think that alone is a good reason against a reward for reports. I don't really care why someone else takes the time to record, upload and report someone. I just appreciate that there's one hacker less in my game.
Now IF this leads to more wrong reports from people that really want the reward, that would be a reason. But I think the proposed 10xp or 2 points are so negligible that noone would go through the work of creating a report just for the reward. You'd get more points just playing one duel in that time.
You do have a points.
Reports do take some days before someone answers them.
Not to mention that most get closed since Sentinel.
Anyway I don't really do reports so I couldn't care less.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
This has been suggested before and CubeCraft Staff denied it and honestly why should you be reward? The whole reason you report is so you can make CubeCraft better for you and isn't that reward enough?
Can you link to the suggestion that has officially been denied? I have read this suggestion many times now and I have seen mixed responses from staff members but no official statement.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/awards-for-reporting-hackers.165123/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/extra-points-for-successful-reports.184365

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom