Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
So I've been thinking, I mean I know the helper position is kinda Mini mod. But to think, maybe there should be Jr. Helpers. Jr Helpers will be accepted with people who Mac thinks has a potential but not really.. Jr Helpers will work up for the mod position and will only have the ability to warn people. So, what do you guys think? I honestly think more good staff members, the better! :). Also, Jr.Helpers will be trained by some staff members who volunteer. This is honestly my idea. :)

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Depends... what's the minimum age for Jr. H elpers? Is being a Jr. Helper gonna increase your chances in becoming a Helper?

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
There is no need to change on the Staff System as it is fine. CubeCraft needs mods fast as possible so they can solve the reports and help people on the forums.
CubeCraft is a large community and will there for not add another staff rank as it is not needed. Also all the colors are taken!
Of course I like the idea that this will help players to become a staff member easier, but it is not needed ;)

@Mac

MrTokay

Jul 4, 2016
Jon's house
www.cubecraft.net
This idea is not applicable.
For one, do you not think the staff system was thought through well before CubeCraft actually implemented it?
This should be an "auto-disclaimer" of sorts.
Secondly, I have to say that just like there is a Jr Dev position, there is a "Jr Mod" , aka Helper.
Adding an extra rank breaks the pattern of "Jr Mod" to Mod.
Next, this suggestion would be a way to gain Helper so easily that not only will Mac be getting spammed every day to an inordinate extent, nobody will ever let up.
And lastly, this has been suggested before.
Sorry. -1

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom