Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 15, 2023
nowhere and yet everywhere
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I was wondering if it would be easy to code a replay function, like they have in Hypixel, where players can view themselves in the game they just played in 3rd person. It would help loads with CubeTubers like me, whose clips often come from your server - my hard-drive is getting a bit full! Whereas, instead of recording the game before and hoping I get good clips, I could just go back into replay mode and film any good parts rather than the whole thing. If this is impossible or not worth the trouble, then that's OK! It's just a small thing that would be a cool feature, and I think could also potentially start more good players becoming good CubeTubers as well.

zffyi

Jun 6, 2022
Hey! That topic was already discussed here.
it would be a valuable addition to the player experience. Players would be able to record and replay their gameplay, which would be great for sharing their experiences with others. or For server administrators/moderator, replay mode would be a useful tool for investigating suspicious behavior on the server. Overall, it would be great to see replay mode implemented on CubeCraft, as it would add a new level of functionality and fun to the game for the players of CubeCraft.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I would be totally for it but I know it's simply not something in Cubecraft's public plans. The time, work, and memory needed to get a replay system would be astronomically large and Cubecraft has so much they need to work on already. Between the 1.19 update, private games, and everything else on their public update board, I highly doubt a replay system will be something on their agenda for a very long time.

• Agree
Reactions: Aratic
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom