• Nah, have fun in your personal life, don't waste it here! C:

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
I never really talked to you that much, I always have because you're so nice to everyone else. Anyways I think you should come back. That's me, I would say do whatever the hell you want. Gl in the future.

Reactions: gedas001

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Loved having you around Ged, and you spread such happy and positive vibes. You were a very mature person but fun lovin at the same time, which made everyone want to be around you. I'm gonna miss teasin' ya, but I wish you the best with everything. Hope to see you soon.

D

Deleted member 8554

I think you should come back, but I still, after who knows how many goodbye posts, have never been directly tagged and mentioned. Yes, I did see the all the unmentioned part, but for once I want to be directly tagged. And its too late for you to do it now, but you are still awesome. Anyways, please come back, I miss you.

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
I dont think we had a perticular relation, since I came later. But ive seen your work and ive seen your kindness on the server and I thank you very so much. I think that its your decision on whether or not you should stay. Have fun and be pround of being a CCG veteran. See ya :D

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
I think you should come back, but I still, after who knows how many goodbye posts, have never been directly tagged and mentioned. Yes, I did see the all the unmentioned part, but for once I want to be directly tagged. And its too late for you to do it now, but you are still awesome. Anyways, please come back, I miss you.
Oh, yeah... Umm, about that... I forgot to tag like 4-8 more people because of long writing, so umm... Sorry I guess! c:

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom