Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Book & Quills be added to SkyBlock?

• Total voters

MsArcticFoxy

Jul 12, 2020
I’m loving SkyBlock a ton. I’ve always been fascinated by SkyBlocks and this one really fits my taste. Though I am a bit curious about something. I’m curious because I really like making survivals seem more adventurous by writing journals in a Book & Quill. To me it makes it seem and feel much more adventurous. Is there any possibility that a Book & Quill can be an optional item? I would really love it if it became one. But that’s just a suggestion! :D <3
Sincerely,
MsArcticFoxy

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
I must say I’ve never even come close to the idea you just had but, although it doesn’t make much difference to me... many could enjoy it and it’s actually a really good idea in the end! I totally support it!

Reactions: MsArcticFoxy

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
The only problem obtaining is a ink sac. So i think they could add this item as obtainable by fishing. Not sure if this should happen because you can dupe with written books.
(Not sure if thats still the case)

And can you add a poll for people to vote so we can see the general opinion on this?

Last edited:
Reactions: MsArcticFoxy

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
The only problem obtaining is a ink sac. So i think they could add this item as obtainable by fishing. Not sure if this should happen because you can dupe with written books.

And can you add a poll for people to vote so we can see the general opinion on this?
Ink sacs are already in Sky block, you obtain them after completing a quest. I think the quest is one of those "hidden quests".

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
Then it should be possible to make this. Or is it disabled by cubecraft itself?
Not too sure, I only know as much as you do, I personally haven't unlocked that "hidden quest" but I've heard people say that getting ink sacs is possible.

MsArcticFoxy

Jul 12, 2020

Just did!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom